• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

When cooking black tar h, is the shot suppose to look dark brown or an amberish color

Link00

Greenlighter
See this is the situation. I get black tar, this is my prep procedure to shoot.
- I get my gear and put it in a spoon with around 30 units of lukewarm water from an insulin needle.
- once I dissolve the tar with the water, I slowly add heat. The mixture begins to separate into black gunk and the amber color liquid.
- once I see that enough gunk had precipitated to the bottom of the mixture I apply a cotton tip and suck the liquid into the insulin needle.
- at this point the black gunk stays behind, filtered by the cotton and I get the amber colored liquid into the needle.
My question is, is the black gunk that stays behind h or is it cut?
Because if I apply heat while dissolving the h in the water the shot comes out a dark brown color and not too much is filtered by the cotton, unlike dissolving the h first and then applying heat slowly resulting in the amber colored liquid. I simply want to get the most out of what I have without causing serious damage to my veins and heart.

You do know that injecting black tar is incredibly unhealthy right? And do you know what cotton fever is?

You're doing it right. I filter using q tip cotton and the liquid looks golden (stained brown when you register the vein). As far as I know the black residual gunk is stuff you don't want anyway...hence the cotton filtration you're performing in the first place.

Just take that you know shooting any heroin is bad? Black tar isn't extra bad .... In fact it's harder to cut black tar than it would be white powder ... You can add anything to a white powder and mix it you can't add anything to tar and mix it . If you filter it properly it should be see through the syringe and red Amber is the prime quality tar , usually dark not see through when you fill up the rig is bad quality and cut. And yes the gunk left over is cut almost always unless you didn't heat it enough

Yeah I don't think that injecting tar is really any worse than injecting ECP, assuming that you use clean equipment and take the proper precautions.

Tar is made with vinegar and other harsh ingrediants making it 100% harder of the veins than other forms...

Vinegar, what? Most all street heroin has a vinegar smell because acetic acid (aka vinegar) is a byproduct of the process that converts morphine to heroin.