• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What's your motto for life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Me agianst the world"

"I am and will always be here no matter what. To remove me, you'd have to kill me."

"shit happens"
"enjoy the journey"
"everything happens for a reason"

when i say shit happens, i mean that sometimes bad shit happens to you and you just have to live with it. There's nothing you can do about it so fuck it....don't be sad and regretful about it. But sometimes good shit happens and you should be happy that something good happened. It also means to me to take the good with the bad.

Every experience in life is worthwhile, as long as you have learned something from it...

Each to their own
People can do what ever the fuck they want aslong as it doesn't effect me.

Life means what? living is expereicing, so experienceing is living, what is not there is really there and what is there isnt really there....

HOLY SHIT... I'm reading this and I didn't even know it was bumped.. I came across my reply and I was like dude.. I say that and then I realized... hehe

anywho..

" Don't hate this moment, for this moment is your life" ( my sig)"True friend's are those whom know the worst of you and don't turn their faces away"

I could not of said it better...

Also, I would like to add NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

love is life even if you don't belive that love is real the flase sence that it is makes you things that you would never do

on economics... "Free is better than cheap"

on making plans at the last minute... "Fuck it, I'll sleep when I'm dead"

^^^ That last one gets me in to a lot of trouble...;)

Suffering is caused by selfish thoughts. Become self-less, become free. Love. Forever loving. Share. Change. Take-off, fly, wake-up. Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. DANCE. Dance for crying out loud. We are alive. Find clarity through the confusion. Find confusion through the clarity. Never-ending journey through the paradoxes. Find your own path, know for yourself, look within, be the master.

...right now hard to live by my motto's. but there is a shining light through the darkness. sitting in a hole. it's not even deep. i'm comming back. i hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.