• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's your guys drug usage like?

Brimz you are becoming that stereotype of the old bragging junkie. In my day I did this and that. Im so good at so and so. You could never handle what I've done in my time. I used to roadie for The Quo. I managed Oasis before Noel Gallagher started high school.

What exactly are you trying to justify? Who are you trying to impress? You used to be sound but now it's just more of that same shit constantly.

Tbh I have always thought of you as a big headed prick well it is a fact .

A slippery slope, and a counterproductive one too. Benzos aren't the way to treat anxiety or (especially) depression in anything but the very short term. I don't mean to sound sanctimonious but I know from experience how they can be an appealing option, but you're papering over the cracks at best.

What's my drug use like? Almost non-existent these days. Look at me.

I drink a couple of beers maybe one or two evenings a week and maybe a couple more at weekends. I smoke weed more or less every day, save for the odd break (enforced or otherwise), I take kratom pretty regularly; most days at the moment, which I'll have to keep an eye on. I treat myself to a little bit of oxy or other opioids every few weeks or so, and the door is still open to dissociatives. Other than that, nothing.

I'm not going to bother listing all the drugs I used to do. Suffice to say it was quite a smorgasbord. Mostly stims during the week and psychedelics at weekend, though in truth I'd have whatever I had in the house at weekends. I also drank stupid amounts, often getting through a bottle of whisky on a weeknight (bear in mind I don't get home till 7pm and I wake at 5:30am). This continued up until last year. So yeah, I've made some lifestyle changes. Go me.

I wouldn't have been able to do so much so quickly without the 800mg of lithium carbonate I take each day, so I suppose that deserves a lot of credit for making life that bit more manageable. That and the maturity which has eluded me for so many years but would now appear to be trickling through at last.

As un know I have a long history with Benzos n Anxiety , i wouldn't suggest any one Start on a Script .

In my case my Valium n Nitrazepam are beneficial & I don't reckon that they have effected me that badly considering I have only started using them as prescribed in. The last Year .

I haven't got an issue with staying on Valium for ever as it does actually work in my case .
Methadone on the other hand I am on a lot less than I get prescribed well 10 ml a day n when the time is right I ll be off it .

Hats off to that sammy

Also hate coke cos it turns people into utter nobends. Coked-up people are up there with mephed-up people in the unfeasibly irritating to be around stakes. Just with coke they tend to be bellends to start off with.

How much of a bellend does PV turn people into?

People dont tend to go out on PV as its too paranoia inducing ? So they are rarely seen outside or in company in a paranoid gibbering wreck state.

Tbh I have always thought of you as a big headed prick well it is a fact .

That's good to know. Always thought that? Makes you a bit of a two faced cunt then, doesn't it?

FWIW I used to think you were alright.

Last edited:
Am i going to regret this post ? Possibly.

But there is a massive irony in Brimz's post as he has become very arrogant recently whereas he was very friendly before and had empathy and concern for other people on here. He's now dishing out brutally negative and highly critical statements to all and sundry. I know myself having been through a phase of lashing out at people on here that it is only a sign of some kind of inner struggle and tremendous anger about something or other.

Brimz doesn't do emotion and shows no weakness. He's like the Chuck Norris of drugs.

Am i going to regret this post ? Possibly.

But there is a massive irony in Brimz's post as he has become very arrogant recently whereas he was very friendly before and had empathy and concern for other people on here. He's now dishing out brutally negative and highly critical statements to all and sundry. I know myself having been through a phase of lashing out at people on here that it is only a sign of some kind of inner struggle and tremendous anger about something or other.

u talkin shit boi ? he will lyrically ruin u representin the sw hardcore crew u no dat shit fo real

I don't think I could flush coke even though the mere thought of it makes me shutter...I spent the better (or worse) part of a decade shooting coke and crack and it rewires your circuitry something fierce....and the whole goal is to keep pushing the "oh shit am I gonna die??" envelope further and further.....

I had shit veins to begin with, but that decade of heroin and coke/crack really did em in......way too many mornings spending hours as a human pin cushion trying to register for that "last " shot....bloody, sweating, shaking, and literally crying out of frustration...uuuugggghhhhh..

Even with all that, and years of distance between me and such years, if I think if shooting coke my body responds physiologically...some nasty stuff there!

My drug use has really, really dwindled down....the odd dissociative session here and there, occasional trips on good swirly drugs (not too often but hopefully more once I tame my current issues) , my prescribed unremarkable meds (baclofen and Gabapentin) and 11 months into an Ashton taper with diazepam....Kratom is the last monkey I'm dealing with really, and I'm making good strides there...one of these kicks will be the one that sticks. Gave up the weed and booze over a year ago. I can't say I have regrets, I certainly did my fair share of drugs of all classes for many years, and sobriety is slowly emerging as an actually more interesting approach to things. Blasphemy, I know, but boring is boring ;)

I'll never give up the bonafide swirlies though...too much goodness in them things!

Practically non-existent with saving to go travelling. The odd 10 bag of weed, a night on pills once a month, and the odd trip on mushies when my brain needs a reboot

How much of a bellend does PV turn people into?

Extensive bellendery potential. Depending on how it affects the individual. Mostly paranoia more than bellendery as such. That and wanking. Although it hasn't affected me that way for ages now.

I had shit veins to begin with, but that decade of heroin and coke/crack really did em in......way too many mornings spending hours as a human pin cushion trying to register for that "last " shot....bloody, sweating, shaking, and literally crying out of frustration...uuuugggghhhhh..

Now there is something I can definitely relate to. Also had shit veins and a decade or so of crack/smack utterly destroyed 'em. That and general needle fixation which lasted right up until there were literally none left to go for (aside from neck and groin which I somehow managed to stick to my "nono, not never no way" decision on). Crack was the absolute worst for it. It's not even all that great IV'd. Smoking works at least as well and is so much less hassle. Have very vivid memories of shutting myself in the bedroom with a chunk of rock whilst everybody else was in other rooms smoking and being sociable. The then Mrs Shambles used to pop in every now and then and is just about the only time she was on tenterhooks around me cos the frustration levels of trying to inject rocks into virtually non-existent veins, narrowed by vasoconstriction and with blood a not-dissimilar texture to cream cheese is just something else. This was a daily thing for a long time and is ultimately the main reason I had to get away from where I lived. Was just no way I could continue, and combined with spiralling debts, trouble with dealers and neighbours and friends, regular court appearances and all that other sweet, sweet junky shite... a change was necessary and ultimately desirable. Did take getting into quite the state to finally convince myself of those facts though :\

It's more the cost element that I find surprising, with the flushing.

Never bothered to buy coke as I expect it'll be full of shite.. but I am rather partial to copious amounts of coca tea. Which does turn me into a bit of a dick, especially combined with beer, but eh.. I spend 99% of the time being lovely so usually get away with it.

I wouldnt have survived what some people here have been through. I was 2 years on various opis and benzos before i began to feel that things were a problem, and spiralling out of control, and i felt panicked and frightened. Fast forward about a year, and numerous failed tapers and quit attempts later and i think my brain chemistry is finally at the stage where its ready and wanting to try things without tickling any opi receptors.

When i last quit kratom 3-5 weeks ago i was beginning to feel better off it, and i felt worse, and 'all wrong' to be getting back on it again, until after a few days my body started wanting it again. I must be gradually weakening the grip these things have over me, day 2 now kratom free, and am feeling nothing worse than an occasional weird cold buzz across the top of my back and shoulders.

I still have etiz to conquer, no doubt that is making the kratom cessation far easier than it would have been otherwise, and reducing/stopping etiz will possibly be far more difficult. But, Ashton Method taper all the way, my etiz consumption has temporarily gone back up slightly until i get over this kratom thing.

It's went a bit mental...
let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag-humor.jpeg

eek, help 8(

Hmm... photographic evidence of MXE hallucinations. Impressive, Ms Kate =D

Communication is getting through - just... phew, I knew to trust you. Like Alice I'm trying to find the hole to get out....got lost!

Hehe. I have a habit of getting lost in things on ketamine. Went through a stage of burrowing into my duvet and getting completely lost in there for far longer than seems possible. Last thing I got lost in was the packaging boxes that Knock sent me pooter down in. He went a bit heavy on the packaging and combined with ket fun was had =D

I tend to find the way out presents itself remarkably swiftly after the drugs wear off. Funny that. But before that time it really is stupidly easy to get lost in... just about anything 8o