European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's your guys drug usage like?

royalp

Bluelighter
What's your typical drug usage and how do you feel health wise in general?

I'm mainly a weekend drug user, perhaps a gram of good quality coke or a gram of mephedrone or sometimes both If I'm out fri and sat. Also around 20/40mg in valium for comedowns and half gram of weed there abouts.

I feel quite good on general I go to work feeling quite fresh ( work 4 days a week 10 hour days ) then back on it at the weekend. Occasionally I'll take mdma once every month or 2 months.

Also a gram of ket Infact every couple of weeks. Been doing this for a few years an been keeping this together holding down an awesome job.

How about you guys?

Last edited:
it'll catch up with ya! The coke & meph, too regular. The valium, doses are high. You're getting through a fair bit of Ket, watch that stuff it's addictive.

The weeds fine, smoke more!

I'm eadds self appointed HR Czar, so don't mind me, you're in good company using drugs dangerously here!

Thanks man I realise the risks, I think the meph is having an effect on my memory.

I didn't think the ket usage was bad but it's not wise to justify my use compared to others. I understand the addictive potential completely but I make sure to never buy more than 1g at a time.

Valium is new to me, I have 20mg left and won't buy anymore for a few months.

Tbh weed is not good for me I get bad anxiety and paranoia, I used to be fine but it all changed after a break. After stims weed is brilliant.

Yeah man I love the community here, everyone gives great advice.

I wish bluelight would make an iPhone app that would be awesome

Edit: what's your use like dude ?

Last edited:
I poisoned my brain on 5-mapb & since then I am gradually reducing all my drugs use in an effort to repair the damage. That was 13 months ago.

I smoke weed daily, rarely more than half a gram. I take psychedelics now & again & have tried dozens of different ones. Psyches are my new main interest in drugs, beyond my love of weed.

I use Etizolam, similar to Valium, to control anxiety & depression caused by the 5-mapb serotonergic damage. I try to take regular breaks, fighting the anxiety & depression when I can to keep my tolerance down.

I love MDMA, 4-fa, Methylone & had an addiction to Meph and I'm very glad I've run out of that shit. I can't take any of thse drugs anymore without suffering irritating brain zaps & a month long hangover.

I drink a couple times a week a couple beers at a time.

I'm very worried about the number of people dying through drugs use at this site, so the gloves are off now.

Drugs are dangerous, be fucking careful or end up a statistic.

Sorry, I'm well pissed off with everything & everybody right now. Sorry.

5 mapb my mate took that once when it was illegal and had an awkward experience. Did you abuse it?

How was your meph addiction? Like daily?

I get brain zaps occasionally, I think most of my symptoms are from my really odd sleeping patterns, I work night and days shifts regularly my sleep pattern is crazy.

Yeah mate I'm sorry to hear that I heard about knock passing and understand how well he was appreciated around here, he seemed like a real nice guy and I'm sorry that he's passed. I hope the best for you. No hard feelings

Thanks mate :)

I used very little 5-mapb, but I did it a few times in a row on an already meph damaged system. 5-mapb was the MAIN cause of problems I've been fighting for over a year now.

I binged on meph, but never really used every single day, just when I did is was too regularly & always instead of eating. I got through 20 grams which in the great scheme of things ain't all that. But I was addicted to it & I found it hard to quit. It ran out, then I quit!

Brain Zaps are not from an "odd sleeping pattern" they are from serotonergic damage & they're a warning that mental health problems such as incessant anxiety & debilitating depression could come from your continued drugs regime.

I'd chat more but I didn't sleep last night & all this stress with the loss of Knock is making me anxious being on BL. Getting caught between admin & Knocks friends is not helping. I need to log off & try to relax before giving in & taking a sleeping tab. Got a nice little spliff to try chill me out with first though. Thank God!

Enjoy your evening!

That's sad to hear man it's probably a good job it's been made illegal before a lot of people abused it!

Yeah that doesn't seen too bad but I'm sure it effects other people differently, I have kept it to a once a week regimine for a couple of years. Not noticed many bad effects but I can't say it won't get worse!

Okay thanks for the advice I'll have to cut down on my use then to rid of the zaps! It shouldn't be too hard its just when I'm out drinking and it's easy to get hold of somehow it's hard to resist but I have the will power!

Okay pal take it easy.

Used to be 500mg/1g+ of pre ban meph over every weekend with booze, for many years, best times of my life, amazing buzz but awful comedowns. burnt me out. also MDMA in there often

Was DMT fairly regularly, was MXE, after the meph it was 6-APB nearly every weekend for awhile until it took its toll and became dysphoric and weird so stopped and havent since. then was back on the meph. then finally stopped doing it and felt much better for stopping that stuff

these days its 4-FA, 2-FA sometimes, speed sometimes, booze weekends, benzos at a minimum. opiates at a minimum. ketamine rarely

Last edited:
It's fairly good at the moment but I suspect that's because of financial and logistic reasons. I'm fucking skint and far from drugs. I don't think I'm massively less addicted than I was. I currently just drink daily with heroin about every two weeks. Dire.

weed (about 1.5gram a day at least) and etizolam , that is all, oh and some dmt now and again or aMT / MD if i go to a rave (very rarely) getting old now, had fucking horrible panic attack before , took 2mg (usually take 4) and it took its time but has calmed me down, no chance i can leave the house and go to a mates or something though :( , drugs are bad mmmkaaayyy !

No but seriously i used psychelics/meph/mdma way too much, and definitely impacted on me somewhat, not alot though, more worried about my etizolam usage :O stay away from benzos, once they get u they a bastard to get off,

U will see years ago, mainly people were taking mdma, cocaine, psychs, now its all benzos, opies, mdpv , n a bunch of other research chems, i think the whole RC scene is wack in UK tbh, much better off with illegal drugs nowadays :/ how times have changed =D

Used to smoke weed as well in my teens till it made me all anxious and uncomfortable, cant stand the shite now

wash your bloody mouth out ffs bud shite no fecking way lmfao it was put here by the big fella upstairs for us to smoke and enjoy as much as possible

Doing close to none the moment, a couple of weed spliffs and a drink or two a month; going through some kind of mid-life crisis and I hate taking stuff when I'm down.
I used to smoke once or twice a week (bit more during holidays), do meph 4-5 times a year (couldn't possible handle pre-ban more often than that... I think), and take E maybe two or three times a year (although I had phases when I would do it every month).
I'm a lightweight generally speaking, and I don't cope well with the comedowns, which are becoming increasing longer and harder as I get older.

weed, whizz, mushies, have done acid but I cant get it now, pills, mdxx, most pharmaceutical and rc benzos,bzp coke. crack.....

now my drug use is more or less only smack with the odd white or bag of weed when i have the extra money.Also use some sort of rc benzo at least 4 days out of 7

wash your bloody mouth out ffs bud shite no fecking way lmfao it was put here by the big fella upstairs for us to smoke and enjoy as much as possible

I'm going to unfriend Dan for that! ;) Actually, Dan & I bang heads on the HR front now & again & I only just noticed that he IS in my friends list! You cunt Dan, I hate you ;)

It's horses for courses guys. Some people just can't hack herb! I once introduced a gf to both MDMA & marijuana, & after she'd become used to each she told me that she thought that weed was a MUCH stronger drug than MDMA!

I slept okay after a wee spliff, didn't need a sleeper. Phew. Anyway, sorry for being miserable last night!

I use Etizolam, similar to Valium, to control anxiety & depression caused by the 5-mapb serotonergic damage. I try to take regular breaks, fighting the anxiety & depression when I can to keep my tolerance down.

A slippery slope, and a counterproductive one too. Benzos aren't the way to treat anxiety or (especially) depression in anything but the very short term. I don't mean to sound sanctimonious but I know from experience how they can be an appealing option, but you're papering over the cracks at best.

What's my drug use like? Almost non-existent these days. Look at me.

I drink a couple of beers maybe one or two evenings a week and maybe a couple more at weekends. I smoke weed more or less every day, save for the odd break (enforced or otherwise), I take kratom pretty regularly; most days at the moment, which I'll have to keep an eye on. I treat myself to a little bit of oxy or other opioids every few weeks or so, and the door is still open to dissociatives. Other than that, nothing.

I'm not going to bother listing all the drugs I used to do. Suffice to say it was quite a smorgasbord. Mostly stims during the week and psychedelics at weekend, though in truth I'd have whatever I had in the house at weekends. I also drank stupid amounts, often getting through a bottle of whisky on a weeknight (bear in mind I don't get home till 7pm and I wake at 5:30am). This continued up until last year. So yeah, I've made some lifestyle changes. Go me.

I wouldn't have been able to do so much so quickly without the 800mg of lithium carbonate I take each day, so I suppose that deserves a lot of credit for making life that bit more manageable. That and the maturity which has eluded me for so many years but would now appear to be trickling through at last.

I have no choice but to treat my problems with benzo's. If I don't I won't get out the house, I wont earn any money & I'll starve to death. I'm not necking them 24/7, I said quite clearly that I use them only when my efforts to fight the problems fail. I am not addicted to benzos, I can't even rememver the last time I bought any. But if it's a case of necking half an Eti to get to work I'll bloody do it, even if I ain't happy about it.

Don't bother recomending excersise, I'm on my feet 6 hours a day at work & I walk half an hour each way to get there & back. I eat all my own, home-cooked food, sourced from good ingredients. I don't eat ready meals.

My problems were caused by 5-mapb, not some long-term psychological issue, & eventually as the symtoms continue to ease, my use of benzo's will decrease. The benzo's give me brain zaps too, & I hate them, so I can assure you I have no intention of using them unless I absolutely have to!

Thank-you, but don't worry, I know what I'm doing <3

Hey Si,

Have you tried any supplements to possibly help repair the damage?

I'd recommend 5-htp and l-theanine - twice daily for a couple of days after a session, then once daily for a few more days.
I was suffering horrible comedowns, but since taking these, the duration is minimal - whether they really work, or it's a placebo effect, they work for me :)

I'd also recommend Piracetam or Aniracetam for clearing brain fog and sharpening your mind.. the Piracetam is not fat soluble, so take between meals, the Aniracetam is fat soluble, so take with meals - you also need to take a source of Choline with it, or you'll find yourself a bit headachey - I take Spirulina..

I know that's a few quids worth of stuff, but I wouldn't be without them now..

I cant take 5-htp, it makes me psycho! Never tried l-theanine, will research.

I'll give the other stuff some thought. Aint got much/any money for expensive supplements but I'll try. It's all still improving but I'm far from cured so I'm still willng to try other stuff. Thanks :)

Mind is pretty clear when it isn't filled with BL annoyances so I'm not mad to try nootropics. Time may come though!

What I really fucking need, is a stimulant I can take once in awhile that doesn't return the Brain Zaps & doesn't bring weeks & weeks of anxiety, depression, extended insomnia & days-long loss of appetite. Coz if that stimulant doesn't exist, my interest in stims is finished for good.

Last edited:
My drug use is at a all time low and physically I feel great for it in many ways but not so much mentally. Other than silly odd relapses the only thing I will consider touching is Mdma on the odd occasion and dmt/changa, done both way less than 10 times in the past year so not doing too bad. I do have a problem with the puff though and smoke nearly every night as its the only way I can get some sleep other than taking benzos, opiates or barbs.

Si do your brain zaps wake you? I get them bad, real bad and I wake as if being electrocuted and gasping for air.

Barbs! I wonder if a barb might aid rest without producing next day Brain Zaps..? I've never tried any of these new qualude type compounds.

Si do your brain zaps wake you? I get them bad, real bad and I wake as if being electrocuted and gasping for air.

They seem to hit as I'm waking, usually if I move my head, turn over in bed. If I get up quickly, I get a bad one, if I lean down to put shoes on, I get a bad one.

If I've done something stupid, like 4-fa for instance, I could suffer them throughout the next day & have to spend it moving around carefully, slowly to avoid triggering them.

If I'm not doing anything stupid, & I'm not taking etiz for any reason, the Zaps ease up loads & sometimes disapear altogether.

Al-lad about once a month, recently upped to once a week to help me cope with a couple of deaths in the family. Mushrooms perhaps once a month and a soupcon of oral DMT on special occasions. Ecstasy maybe once or twice a year. That's about yer lot.