What's your guilty pleasure song? Vs. You should be embarrassed

Scatman ruled, RIP. "Everybody stutters one way or the other, so check out my message to you: don't let nothing hold you back, if the Scatman can do, so can you."

This is one for sure. I miss the days of owning CDs, tapes and albums because 99% of the time whatever I bought the disk for turned out to be my least favorite song after I listened to the whole album. Nowadays I just make playlists so I don’t get exposed to the whole album. Even when I really like an artist just because I don’t own the album I never end up listening to the whole thing repeatedly which sometimes songs grow on you.

I bought this because he was in The Wall, Bob Geldof. If I’m not mistaken he only put out that one really shitty album. My thing was to go through and find at least a song I could like off of a tape or an album and this one was Crucify Me. I’m pretty sure I got it at like sound warehouse where they had half off the CDs and tapes that had been preowned so just like Paw Dragline Which does have a song I love on it that apparently everyone in the world hates called Couldn’t Know - man I ❤️ that song!

Well, This one had every copy returned just like Paw… Which showed me everyone traded it in because nobody liked it. However I did manage to like this one song… It’s not bad it’s just kind of plain. It’s pretty good for Bob Geldof. :)

This is one of those songs that’s so fucking god awful that it’s catchy as fuck lol. I often find this song stuck in my head & can’t stop cracking up when I start singing it 😂

I’m sorry - I freaking love is song! I remember when the used CD stores had every copy of dragline. I didn’t like anything else from it but this song and these words where everything…

Never heard this! Sweet! 💪😎👍

I bought this single way back. Prob early 2000's. Think they were Christian rock (which was obviously, very uncool). Loved it, though. 😎

Yes, I actually like this song-- as long as I don't have to watch the video. I was a fan of The Archies when I was 9 years old.

I feel bad, but I love this song:

In my defence, I love Battle Hymn of the Republic even more. It was an important time in history, okay!

This is one of those songs that’s so fucking god awful that it’s catchy as fuck lol. I often find this song stuck in my head & can’t stop cracking up when I start singing it 😂

Yessssss🤣 I can totally see my friends and I having so much fun with this song as our own inside joke

Like she ain't even playin....that girl is serious about her shit🤣🤣

Kinda like that song "I don't fuck wichuuu..You little stupid ass bitch I ain't fuckin wichuuuu..You little dumb ass bitch I ain't fucking wichu....I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin do than to be fuckin wichuuuu"🤣🤣🤣