What's your guilty pleasure song? Vs. You should be embarrassed

BK38

Bluelight Crew
THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR GOOD MUSIC

So, everyone has those guilty pleasure songs that you just know are terrible... generic, uninspired, crappy-by-every-measure songs. But for some reason, you still like them. Maybe they remind you of a particular time in life, maybe you just like shit songs, maybe you were high out your gourd and it just stuck in your brain...maybe you have brain damage. Here are a few of mine and they're really bad, but I don't care. What are your terrible songs?

Feel free to make fun of me, but you have to post your own if you do.

^I like it! You both are wrong . 😌

Speaking of k.perry.

Idgaf, this is the awesome.

I'm white as fuck and still listen to the most gangster of gangster rap

at least I don't pretend to be one anymore

^Wtf leave out thr vowels - to appeal to your text speakaudience, so transparently, WHYYAAAAAAAAAAAaaYYYYYYYYY?

<3

Get me some 2C-B or MDA, or let me boof a gram of amphetamine, and I'll play this unironically for 12 hours on repeat.
If alone, with the exception of one person. One person outside this forum knows. She had my key and came in at 02:30
one night to me chopping off and packing 5g balls of cocaine, sweaty through my jeans, fucking braids and jaws like
an industrial fucking vise with a pressure that would make coal into diamonds or collapse the universe into a black
hole, if I didin't keep my teeth touching all the time. The news reporter told me so.
So she came in to that abysmal secene, my private study in human depravity, saucers pupils, mumbling in a nonexistent

language - and with this baby blaring;

We've had some glory days, but my friends knows nothing about our, Barbie Girl.

And no - I did not get laid. I got head, but no closure. Fucking speed.