• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling (mega-merged)

while rolling do you prefer listening to techno? Or do you like to listen to a certain band or song that you would normally listen to on an everyday basis.

For example: Once while rolling, my friends were listening to trance, i wasn't feeling it, so i listened to the same Gorillaz song for about 6 hours. =D

Cant stand the techno, love pretty much anything when thizzin. But I've listened to "Stay High" for like 8 hours on mushrooms before we realized it was on repeat....I gotta stay hiiiiiiiiiii iii ii iii

EBM, Industrial or Psytrance for me when I roll.

There's definitely a lot to be said for having the entire Infected Mushroom Discography on my HD. :)

I like what I listen to on a regular basis (which includes all sort of music from electronic shit to hiphop) I just like it more.

Edit: I just looked at your damn avatar I agree with the general consensus that you really need to change it cause well.. it's creepy >_>

Last edited:
Techno is amazing for rolling. I dont understand anyone who dosent like it when they roll. But everyones different. I personaly never liked techno untill I started rolling. I love all kinds........ Euro-Techno/ Rave(Wich is great if you unfortunally got stuck w/ meth bombs)/ Trance/ Psychedelic.......
Dj's like/
Inphinity, Tiesto, Dean, and Adolf would set my night perfect.

I unapproved the off-topic posts. cLOUDDEAD: if you don't like the avatar, you don't have to look at it - there's an option in your user control panel not to display avatars.

Hewhomustnotbenamed said:
I like listen to that wonderful showtune "Guys and Dolls" from the musical of the same name (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048140/). In fact that is the only song I can tolerate while rolling.

2nd.

in fact....its the only song i can listen to in general.

nah but seriously though....anything you like while sober you'll love while rolling.

Bad Religion, Swingin' Utters, Social Distortion, etc

Pretty much any of Simon Posford's work (i.e. Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Younger Brother, Celtic Cross, Mystery of the Yeti...), because it's all so good. Boards of Canada is great too, but I've never gotten really into it.

I've been a TOOL head for a long time as well, and that's always great if I'm not feeling the psytrance that night.

I used to listen to a lot of radio rap while rolling. The bass... ugghhh

but nowadays I'm all about epic stadium trance, psytrance, happy hardcore or dubstep. The wobbly basslines in dubstep are sooo nice for coming down

serotoninstorm said:
Boards of Canada is great too, but I've never gotten really into it.

Last time I rolled, when we were coming down we all cuddle puddled up and listened to Boards of Canada. it was nice.

Poka Michelson (AKA No Name) wins hands down for mental music. the woman is a genius. Her music will open your mind to new levels.

Last edited:
Try out some 12 step rebels rolling. If it works as well for MDxx class chems as it does for the traditional psychedelics class, it will be something special to listen too

Status
Not open for further replies.