• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
has to be said !!PSY TRANCE!! not including infected mushroom they suck imo

anyone listen to the bonkers cd's I love bonkers 11 but some of my mates always stick on cheesey dance and it just depresses me, all that squeeky voiced shit. If anyone likes it, I'm sorry it's just my opinion and that is afterall what this thread is asking for :D

Hard house/Dnb/Hard techno. I.e Dj venom, Bam Bam, Deisel boy, DB, Frankie Bones, Lennie D.

You get the drift.

trance and d&b~

or pretty much anything electronic.

i can't listen to anything too slow or with a lot of words. it's just not fun.

I'm all about techno when I'm rolling (and when I'm not). Anything with a steady beat and good melody. Vocals are nice when there's an echo or other similar effect added... it puts you in another world when you're rolling.

I'm pretty open to most types of dance music when I'm pilling. I especially love to listen to trance if I'm not in the mood for dancing. I just feel that a deep trance track puts you in the most hypnotic state.
I love to dance to house, power trance such as your tiesto's, corsten's ect, and have grown extremely fond of electro since it's started to dominate most clubs in Australia at the moment.
Not a big fan of hard trance or any hard dance styles. Its all a bit full on for me. I much prefer just bopping around in some dark corner to something that is a bit slower paced.

EXRoller said:
I'm all about techno when I'm rolling (and when I'm not). Anything with a steady beat and good melody. Vocals are nice when there's an echo or other similar effect added... it puts you in another world when you're rolling.

I know exactly how you feel. I cant wait to get to that other world again......

Well, most of my rolling has been at "events" lately, so ive mostly listened to various trance artists....But while at home it varies, if some form of techno dosent want to sit with me, Good ol Gangster rap always does the trick...Personal favorites include Young Jeezy, Slick Pulla, Old E-40, Young Buck....You know, shit that makes you feel CRUNK!

when i'm sober i can't stand trance music, i hate the cheesy snare drum rolls and synths... but when i'm rolling it all starts to sound good for some reason :p i still don't like the really cheesy boring stuff like Robert Miles - Children though. but like, ATB, DJ Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, even Oakie (but i still think he's a prick). same with jungle - i can dance to pretty much anything, even crappy Aphrodite, but LTJ bukem is still too boring :p honestly, as long as it has that throbbing bass and hard beat i will move my feet all night. taking e's makes my elitist hipster attitude about music go away :p

also for some reason i don't like breakcore (shitmat, enduser) or industrial (nitzer ebb, einsturzende neuebaouten) as much when i'm rolling. the harshness of it messes up my vibe. trancey-pop industrial (vnv nation, apotygma berzerk) and more atmospheric drill n bass (squarepusher, aphex twin) is ok though.

i LOVE houebut i gotta admit i'd always find myself in the DnB rooms goin ape shit whenever i was rollin at parties. and the favorite seems to change too, last time i was srsly gettin off to psytrance.

happy hardcore, grime is AWESOME, jump up jungle/clownstep dnb... although except if i am at a party, loud music kind of annoys me when rolling... i'd rather talk to people and listen to people talk. i LOVE chatty people while rolling :D

Status
Not open for further replies.