• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

Menthol:
Parliament Menthol Full Flavors
The new Camel Menthol
Newports
Kools

Regular:
Italian Brand Cigarettes
Chinese Brand Cigarettes
Camel Turkish Royals
Camel Filters

^Hell yeah.

Also American Spirit black pouches. Camel Crush when I want menthol, but I don't smoke much these days. About 2 smokes per week, and I've been favoring cigarillos more recently. White Owl and Black & Mild, I prefer unflavored but a lot of places don't sell them. So peach white owls or Black & Mild filter tips is what it usually is.

When I smoked, I smoked winston in the winter, camel lights in the summer, both largely because they were cheap.

Last i checked Cigs are too damn expensive in this state cheapest is like 7 a carton and thats hard to find.
I still like to prefer the tobacco from those in splifs, even though i don't smoke cigs on their own.

dosequis_interesting.jpg

Stay thirsty my friend

Any tried the new camel menthol with a crush ball? Good stuff. I like camel menthols to start with and you can crush the ball to have the mintyness of Kools

Anyone tried the JPS Black? Just bought a 20 pack and they're quite nice.

Like pure tobacco with some fruity accents. Really potent one cigarette got me high (almost opiate like) and I've smoked for 3 years. You will get withdrawls from additives if you switch over too only American spirit as it has none.

That sounds like pure heaven. Seeing how I'm back home in NYC and back to $10 a pack, that'll be my next pack. At least that sounds worth it, haha.

That sounds like pure heaven. Seeing how I'm back home in NYC and back to $10 a pack, that'll be my next pack. At least that sounds worth it, haha.

They're far safer Tar 16.5mg , CO2 10mg and no additives, others have double-triple that amount. You get 2.02mg of nicotine per cigarette too.