• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's Your Drug of choice???

I would have to rate MDMA as my favourite drug, in particular MDMA capsules, I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite as good as them... ever... 6 hours of blissfull peaking euphoria, haaaaa (sighs). But it's not something I can do all the time, only on select occasions

After that would be good rock, and good speed, both on par with each other so hard to decide, then I would say coke, although I've never had really good coke, then coke I've had gave me a nice buzz.

i love the intensity and greatness of things like acid and shrooms, but there is something about weed that can never be replaced, only drug i can use daily without ne issues. so weed is my DOC

1. 2ct7 when i did have it for a while... small ammounts of this drug 5-10mg? acts as a good replacement for MDMA. 6++ hours of rushing =D
2. MDMA Pure (when i can get ahold of it)
3. K
4. G

Special-T.B.K said:
Personally

1. Coke
2. MDMA (pills, havent had caps or powder yet)
3. Salvia
4. Marijuana
5. LSD

Fuck I'd love to try salvia...apparently it is THE SHIT.
but it's not exactly the kinda thing you score by walking up to some guy on a street corner. the fact that its legal in most of the world makes it even more of a tease!

I would have to say
Meth
Acid
and Ketamine

though if i really had to narrow it down to one meth would b drug of choice

Re: Re: What's Your Drug of choice???

its_all_goog said:
Fuck I'd love to try salvia...apparently it is THE SHIT.
but it's not exactly the kinda thing you score by walking up to some guy on a street corner. the fact that its legal in most of the world makes it even more of a tease!

Ahhh knowing how to Extract is fantastic... knowing someone that can teach you is better!!!

SpecTBK=D

I like Weed and Alcohol for chilling, and some fucked up conversation. Plus you can keep getting more and more fucked up until you pass out, after the sun comes up. I enjoy Ecstasy and Mushrooms also, but there are good times and bad times on them, I don't like not being able to just sleep a drug off if I need to. Xanax, Hydrocodone, Methadone, and some other pharm pills are great too.

Coke is great, but it is way to expensive. Plus I have felt like I was dying both times I added coke to shrooms/weed combo.

I want to try Special K and LSD, but both of these substances are super rare around here.

Edit: I would have to say that I find weed to be one of the best, least damaging drugs. It is always available, and a little bit can get you almost as messed up as alcohol. The clear headed and musical highs and also the relaxing highs are superb.

Last edited:
havnt tried either of these seperate but the
- 2cb + ketamine combo was probably my best drug exprience then
- speed + mdma + ketamine second
- weed or alcohol next

and thats all ive done....really want to try 2cb by itself & lsd too

I think LSD is my favorite- its funny, interesting, spiritual (if your into that side of things) a great journey. I've only had 2c-i once but had a great time, felt calm and laughed like a demon (prolly looked like one too). I'd love to try DMT or Salvia, they sound quite the riot, but thats for th future . . .
But I think if you wanna just getting smashed and stupid (in a good way) you can't go past alchohol and dope. Even though I've quit for now and ever after;) my next smoke will definitely round out an evening of drinking.

=)

my drug of choice would half to be PILLS

There content is so variable !

allthough i test my pills now, if i get speed bombs well there a waste ! and PMA well.....

so MDMA MDA MDEA !!!

although this is not a drug i do like all the time because i am not looking foward to LOOSING THE MAGIC !!

And also Crystal meth aka Rock... just the shit ya can smoke ! although i have not touched in so long I would love to have this as my indefinate drug of choice... but it is so addictive and tastes so good.. writing this right now about it makes me just wanna have a crakie !!

I like more!

1.Heroin and Morphine Most other opiates just aren't as good IMO
2.n,n DMT smoked:)
3.Methylone I never want to see this list again as i have very little left...probably none if i see this list again!
4.MDMA I only use this maybe 4 times a year max,so i'm hoping i'll never lose the magic
5.It's a toss up betweenDPT i.m,Shrooms and Pot Pot's something thatb enhances things more than a drug i use JUST to get high....DPT wins out over Shrooms,the bad trip potential is too high,with DPT you just e xpect a rough ride!!

if some1 had a trunk full of drugs id get cocaine, not only is it the best drug u can get ur hands on but a trunk full of coke will make u an instant millionaire, use ur brains!

^^^Odd...

Of choice? Well, best experiences have been on LSD for the reasons listed above, however I do love marijuana so very much....

Ketamine holds a close spot to my heart, as do pills...

Coke is great as well, confidence and charisma in a bag. That said, its insidious nature makes it bad news.

Favourite drug? Drugs...=D

1 K LSD MDMA
2 MDA
3 Mushrooms
4 Amphetamine (base)
5 Meth
6 GHB
7 Coke

I say hand me the bong. There is nothing more pleasureable than enjoying the outdoors with a spliff in hand. When ever I go hiking I will always ensure that one afternoon of the trip I am able to stop early, set up camp, smoke a spliff and enjoy the beauty of the Aussie landscape.

I find that most other drugs have too much baggage associated with them. In my situation, I no longer want to spend days on end scatteredly avoiding society after a blinder. That said I do still enjoy a good dose of MDMA and even a touch of Ketamine now and then.

^^^ AMEN to that, that's why bush doofs are so great, out in the wilderness spending time with mates and people you may not know, but your all there to enjoy 3 things, the music, the great australian outback and the people.

We have a beautiful country. So it's great to enjoy it and being stoned on hikes is great neways....:D

SpecTBK=D

Love getting trashy on pills but also when going out for a dance finding that i'm enjoying getting fryed on crystal or speed recently.