• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's Your Drug of choice???

i like the down side more than the up n wild shit so..
1.weed
2. benzo's
3. codiene
4. alcohol
alcohol shits me coz u have to pay so much for so little.. but it goes good with all of the bove.. cept weed.. weed n alcohol just makes me feel not right.. too many weed/alcohol overdoses i think.. made me extremely ill on many occasions

LD50 vs SSRI and Cowboy Mac your list includes DMT, How may times have you tried it, it's 1 I'm working my way towards. I'm hoping to try Salvia next week and my currant favourite would be LSD.

Considering how many times I've tripped, supprisingly I have only had shrooms on 1 occasion and loved every minute of it.

Well can't say i've tried them all, some of you would do alright if they gave degrees out for drug use.

1. Weed - although over time it does have various effects, it's the only drug i could personally enjoy on a day to day basis. It's a more social drug than many people give it credit for.

2. Rock - I'm talking koota rock, big shards, good purity, takes forever and a day to smoke. Has you rushing around like the crazed rock fiend that you are. Your still fully in control of yourself but pinging hard. Unfortunately it has a habit of changing people, but ya get that.

3. Pills - Changes your mood depending on how you feel and what setting your in. Sometimes you get too fucked up though. A hard night on pills can leave you reallly out of pocket. But the great physical and mental change outways the rest.

4. Alcohol - Compared to chems very underrated. Why oh why is this shit legal when other things change your ways so subtlyinstead of being the slurring violent obnoxious drunk that is legally unleashed on the streets. I've got no argument with that though.

5. Coke - Unfortunately need to get this more often. Better high than most things, shame about the lastability. I could always prune that money tree and buy enough to last a whole night though.

ld50 vs ssri said:
Im not a fan of poly drug use anymore, i like the authentic feeling of a stable dose of one substance.

1. LSD
2. Psilocybin
3. DMT
4. AMT
5. Benzodiazepines

Hey...apart from number five that's my list!!

Nice to see someone else who also rates AMT as a favoured ally. Whilst I appreciate your purist attitude when it comes to combinations, surely you must also appreciate AMT's MAOI activity as being the perfect potentiator for psilocybin...a most excellent pharmahuasca analog using 2 of your top 5 in a synergistic mix!!

1. Weed - the earths gift to us
2. LSD - funnest drug in the world

Out of the drugs I have tried MDMA or MDA would be my favourite. To date though I have only tried pills, speed, and weed. I've had ketamine in pills and enjoyed it - though disappointing when expecting MDMA.

I would love to try mushrooms and know P. cubensis can be found in my area but I am wary of picking without someone more knowledged. Unfortunately I don't know anyone fitting this description...

^And if I'm informed that a pill has ketamine as the active ingredient I can rail it rather than ingest it which seems to be more effective :)

Plus pay less for it...

XTC! Speed does nothing to me. Have never tried coke. But everyone keeps telling me how amazing it is! E's make me feel good about myself. I need that every now & then. It reminds me that it brings out my true self & that i should keep that with me every day... without the drugs. :)

LSD
I don't particularly like most other drugs to be honest.
If I was forced to take something else, it'd probably be coke followed by mdma

1. ketamine
2. mdma
3. speed
4. coke

i love k and mdma the same so they can pretty much be equal first.

1 - LOVE :)
2 - MDMA
3 - SPEED
4 - NICOTINE
5 - ALCOHOL
6 - CAFFINE

wheeeeeeeeeee

Closed by: BigTrancer
Reason: This thread isn't really going anywhere besides being another endless list of people's "Top 5" whatever (could be drugs, roll tricks, music etc.) without deeper discussion.

Well... I actually reopened this thread a few minutes after closing it, because I think there's some good discussion here earlier in the thread, but lists of drug names or bragging about whatever you can get lately (or are high on at the time) is not it.

Think about the topic. Ask yourself whether your post actually adds something to a DISCUSSION before clicking submit.

What is a drug of choice? It's the (1) drug you would prefer to take over all others. But maybe it's not necessarily your most enjoyable drug of all time, or your biggest rush... or your most recent. Why not ask yourself if I could only take one recreational drug for the rest of my life, what would it be... and why?

For me it would probably be marijuana, because it's usually cheap, it's fairly easy to get, it doesn't have heinously intolerable withdrawal symptoms, within a certain range of tolerance the effects are fairly similar just about all the time. IMO it never gets old, and is just as enjoyable each time I use it. It doesn't have contraindications with many other drugs, and it doesn't necessarily have to be smoked so it can be ingested in a number of ways (varying in effect and/or health implications).

I can't say those things for many other drugs, so that's my DoC.

BigTrancer :)

Ok then BT, to get this thread back on track.

Mine for the bootload hypothetical would be cocaine. Why? You may ask. I think cocaine would be my hypothetical bootload drug of choice because it is a drug that doesnt hugely interest me, and because we are playing on a hypothetical, I could sell the bootload with minimal consumption myself and become one rich fucker.

In reality, I have no idea, I've had quite a break from drugs aside from alcohol and marijuana. Alcohol did what it always does and marijuana has simply become another part of a random night for me, nothing special or something I necessarily seek. I actually ended my break from 'hard drugs' by having a small amount of an amphetamine (for sake of arguements, we'll assume it was meth) and it has forced me to consider if I want to go back down the path of having meth around, having it frequently and if there will be any real benefits from using it. Once again, I am not drawing anything much in favour of this drug as a drug of choice.

I guess if I had the time on my hands, I would say that my drug of choice would be some LSD. It is a drug that you can use and be satisfied not to use again for a month, it has some beneficial effects (i.e. the experience and some personal insight) and it is relatively cheap.

Done.

1. MDMA
2. Mushrooms
3. Pot

8(

also, a picture of me rollin late new years morning, sorry about the night-vision, it was dark..

Attachments

• dsc02803.jpg
    dsc02803.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 123
Sorry BT :(

Ok here is my ammended "Drug Of Choice".

I would have to say MDMA due to the fact it makes me feel good about myself and feel good about others aswell. The whole ying-yang thing. I don't really go for weed, and speed is too yummy and I know it would keep me coming back for more and more. So MDMA it is for me :)

i like hallucenugens, over feel good drugs like md n speed coz i feel good any way, even though i know lsd makes u feel grate.

8o A boot full of drugs.......
Sounds to me ,with a swift kick to the nuts, I will have
a boot full of drugs.
But if i had to choose, it would have to be
K ALL THE WAY!!
woo!......i think ill go get some from my stash....
*leaves computer,comes back with K*
*sssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiifffffffff*
ahhh.....oh ya....K all the way

Peace%) =D