• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your afternoon fix? are you missing anything today?

What is, plz?

My afternoon fix was about half a mg of brmzlm and some THC. Not done with the brmzlm... just made a fresh bottle and nothing like breaking the seal. I don't know what it is about those first 20 or so doses from fresh but nice. ;

Story in another thread of why I am dosing so today.

Going downtown to buy my afternoon fix in an hour.
Buying pills today. I'll see what's available but need to stock up on Xanax and Kpins.
A friend told me adderall is around and if I find it I'll get 10 footballs (30 mg)IR.

Glad you mention that sometimes I forget about the pregab. ;)
100mg pregabalin
.25mg bnz
Coupla three grams o' kratom

12:28pm - afternoon: check

200mg each d8 & hhc plus 440mg thc-o eaten - not the hugest dose, but these are from a reputable shop who make their own, and last time I had these gummies they tore my face off. I don't get to go there too often cause close it ain't. I've also got the bigger half of a thc-po/thc-a/hhc-o disposable I'll be puffing on throughout the afternoon. Just gonna be chilling, hanging out and enjoying my day off, though I will do some searching for this second job I'm about to have to get.

Gonna make chicken enchiladas tonight. Muy fucking bueno. 🌮 🌯 🫡 🥸 🥦

200mg Tapentadol

Big fun day thing for the young ones tomorrow so chilling today.

Weed... it's what's for dinner!

All that eaten just now with the dab pen set to see heavy action this evening. The plan is to get ripped, sit around doing fuck all while I eat snax, do internet, and hopefully pass out later in an extremely uncomfortable position! 😃

been smoking Black Ice all day and it’s definitely one of my new favorite strains of marijuana 🔥

1 mile walk
15 squats
25 push ups
15 pull ups

1 Gatorade
2 bottles of water
3 cups of black coffee
Several Marlboro’s
3 joints and 4-5 bowls
4mg clonazepam ODT
25mg doxylamine
50mg dramamine
60mg dextromethorphan
2 spoon fulls of natural honey

Please tell me you throatfucked the shit outa that girl??
Always an option, brother.. Been in my mind but we fooled around a little.
I think I like the thought of being wanted and desired... feels kinda nice.
She expects a call today when I get off (no pun) but my MO is avoidance. Probably not the most healthy option for me but fuck I ain't fuckin erry tom, sue and whatsit indahood damn I can barely post a nude here.
Schiz that thought is in my head now thanks theinly way I know of getting is out is executing the program. Says I can do anything i wish. Oh god what a draw more than drugs I dose another coupla benzos and maybe it fades off but been so looooong....
Keep ya posted. :cool: