• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Yo STASH

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
hey hey heyyyyy its yo friendly neighboorhood spiideerrr*ccough coughhh* druggiemaaan... got five bucks?

Whats up my 3rd Family (first goes my blood, friends and you guys) SOOOOOOO......
finally i can proudly say ive been clean off opiates if you read my posts and since ive posted if anyone here was really my friend, wouldve thought i was dead, i was . injecting fent and doing Z-type drugs in high doses like an idiot, anyways.... I FINALLY got my shit straight and my money, gots a preetty good stash .

• 15.7gs of disco disco good good PERUVIAN FLAKES
  • 1g of that takes you to space and sucks you into a blackhole type KETAMINE (boofing it since i promised myself no more needles)
  • 25 k-pins
  • 10 xannie bars (these last a day tho...)

So happy to be back on the forums where you guys AT?! WHAT YOU DOIN TONIGHT AND WHATS YO STASH...

- OG CHAIR, "sit down and do yo drugs"

Gonna move this to Drug Culture.

I've got around 80 different psychedelics/dissociatives, and about 100 grams combined of delta-8/delta-10 THC and THC-O.

Oh and a gram and a half of etizolam. And a handful of beers.

OOPS BDD now i know this is goes in Culture Threads lol....:trippy3: thanks @Xork!

Man, nnow that you mention etizolam, when i was younger my father had a pharmacy and i used to steal from his expired bottled boxed in the BACK lol was etizolam ever made into a pill? cause i remember the name a lot or i maybe confusing it for another one... it was blue and diamond shape, thing was IT HIT LIKE A BENZO, if it didnt knock you out you were trippin with light visuals...... this was like 2011-2012

Etizolam definitely doesn't give you visuals. Sounds like you're thinking about zolpidem (Ambien). Etizolam is a prescription drug in Russia but never has been in America or, as far as I know, Europe.

a cople vials of my doc (undisclosed atm)
and cough drops to get it down smoothly.
couple buds of unknown
gettin by

Norco 10s x 20
Methadone 10s x60
Lyrica 150sx 150
K-pin
Don't drink(ever) or smoke pot right now;
So the same stuff as always....thanks doc!