• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's worst about the USA

Yeah, Tfhatcher and Reagan were stomping the working class in unison back in the day, and Blair and Bush pushing the Iraq war together. We're bros.
Didn't Barak Obama say or hint that there is no longer any 'special relationship' between the USA and the UK?

And then I'm sure Trumps' isolationsist policies only weakened things further, although he did speak highly of Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson.

The current presidential race without any doubt seems to be the worst thing about America right now. The whole thing is a complete embarrassment, with both candidates clearly unfit and well past due retiring from such high office.

The criminlaity and narcisism of Trump is just beyond incredible, and he can never admit to being at fault or wrong. If anyone dares to suggest otherwise, he'll sue for defamation, despite having no chance of success.

I honestly dont know how those close to him can stand him.

At least the last time round, he had some sort of entertainment value, but this time it's just going to be incredibly embarrassing if he wins the race. (And gets sent to prison before, during, or after.)

Didn't Barak Obama say or hint that there is no longer any 'special relationship' between the USA and the UK?

And then I'm sure Trumps' isolationsist policies only weakened things further, although he did speak highly of Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson.

The current presidential race without any doubt seems to be the worst thing about America right now. The whole thing is a complete embarrassment, with both candidates clearly unfit and well past due retiring from such high office.

The criminlaity and narcisism of Trump is just beyond incredible, and he can never admit to being at fault or wrong. If anyone dares to suggest otherwise, he'll sue for defamation, despite having no chance of success.

I honestly dont know how those close to him can stand him.

At least the last time round, he had some sort of entertainment value, but this time it's just going to be incredibly embarrassing if he wins the race. (And gets sent to prison before, during, or after.)
I think Obummer is still running the Country from his basement with a mic for Biden. There's a interview with this Barry Satoro where he says he'd be happy using a front-man for his 3rd term. Look it up. I'm not for either side since I know presidents are selected not elected but under Trump gas was cheap and food too. These court cases are to drain him of money and keep him from campaigning.
Either way this Country is falling and it's because of Godlessness and lawlessness among false idols.

Yeah, Thatcher and Reagan were stomping the working class in unison back in the day, and Blair and Bush pushing the Iraq war together. We're bros.
The Berlin Wall came down <snip useless sardonism>, and the repression and enslavement to all those behind the Iron curtain ended. <snip useless sardonism> Besides Blair was a Labour party member.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Obama did give America the war on opiods aka pain patients and it has only gotten worse under Biden. But at least the Biden Administration is thinking about going after prescription amphetamines. Maybe if reelected, no more Adderall and other similar drugs. Here is some gabapentin, LMAO. YEAH higher food and energy prices really help the working class, LMAO

What's worst about the USA?

The colonists who found this "nation" decimated indigenous populations. Things haven't really gotten better since then, we still oppress other countries, taking their resources that we gain from the exploitation of natives. My tax dollars are funding genocide. The police are becoming more militarized by the day - whatever taxes don't go towards building bombs to bomb brown kids go towards the police in order to suppress dissent and feed the prison industrial complex.

Slavery is still legal for those who have been convicted of a crime, stable housing is out of reach for many, politicians are corrupt, you'll go bankrupt for going to the doctor, the majority of Americans think there is no alternative.

There are plenty of despicable things about the USA but finding the worst, that's not an easy question to answer.

The colonists who found this "nation" decimated indigenous populations. Things haven't really gotten better since then, we still oppress other countries, taking their resources that we gain from the exploitation of natives. My tax dollars are funding genocide. The police are becoming more militarized by the day - whatever taxes don't go towards building bombs to bomb brown kids go towards the police in order to suppress dissent and feed the prison industrial complex.

Slavery is still legal for those who have been convicted of a crime, stable housing is out of reach for many, politicians are corrupt, you'll go bankrupt for going to the doctor, the majority of Americans think there is no alternative.

There are plenty of despicable things about the USA but finding the worst, that's not an easy question to answer.

This is some of the better politic writing I've seen in a while.

I'll add to this. Want to know what's wrong with America? All of the other nations treat America, and the American people, like our country is a giant ATM machine.

People say of Americans, "Americans only care about money." But it's funny that they say that because most people don't care about Americans, they just care about American money. America is a great place to work. A great place to make money. Therefore it sucks at any of a dozen other things because if you want to be good at jobs and money, sacrifices must be made.

People can complain about America as much as they want, but at the end of the day, few of us outside of Cuba or Venezuela will say no to American money. Foreigners in my opinion deserve American hegemony. They do more to encourage it than actual Americans ever will.

which countries would you rather live that aren't doing those things?
I think most countries were founded on conquest and killing native people.