• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's worst about the USA

fallenangel3433 said:
more people were killed by samari swords in WWII than the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki....

still VERY VERY wrong, but just something to think about

8( Ummm... the word is "samurai."
You're not one of those ppl who say "nyukiller" are ya? It's "nuclear."

Do you have proof for what you say?
Cuz the samurai were banned in Japan way before WWII. Something for you to think about...

^^ We aren't all like what you think. Those of us that aren't, are outcasts, and have to hide during the day to avoid the police, and the stupid people, so we don't get killed. I'd love to be around average people here, but everyone is striving to be better here, and they just step on everyone else.

Us Natives, or the aboriginals here are not like this, but a lot are too messed up to even know what they are doing half the time.

dr seuss said:
the prevailing view here seems to be an entirely reasonable one - that americans, for all their faults, are generally lovely people just like us, but that their government is fucked.

now that's why it's so insulting when blair dismisses our concerns as 'fashionable anti-americanism'. there's nothing anti-american about wishing that the good people who inhabit the country weren't governed by corporate blood-stained special interest military-industrial fuckwits - if anything, i'd say that's pro-american. i've studied america for a long time, and what's happening now is a travesty of the very principles upon which it was founded.

That's the sad truth. Unfortunately one person alone can do nothing about it. I'm going to Europe, fuck this place. I love Arizona, and everything, but this country is going to shit, and I can't tell if it was ever good after the Civil War we had. Maybe we need another to set it straight again.

Either way I fear for the reat of the people in the world, that have to endure, the government's BS. I'd apoligize, but I had nothing to do with it. I vote Green.

It's not the the people. It's the police state like rule, and the media. They both are under government control. Help! We've been Hi-Jacked.

Last edited:
Johny Boy said:
Is this post still going?

as someone much more funny than me originally came up with in a completely different yet equally persistent post, this is one of those ones that WILL just bob up now and again like a badly disposed of corpse . . . ;) 8) =D

Now you can't say that because it is racist. If you phrased it this way it would be fine because it would be a statement of fact:
"The majority of citizens of the USA are clinically overweight and there are more clinically obese people in the USA than any other country in the world"

;)

How can it be racist since obesity is not a race nor creed, its not politically correct to say all americans are dat and coming from an outsider it could seem xenophobic to generalize a whole country in that fashion. I hate America, i dont hate all Americans but all your political figures i hate, your current president is useless and Trump is a loon with no experience in politics. I do like mcdonalds and mars bars and shit though 👍

You folks bumped up a 20 year old thread, but I'll give it a go anyway.

One of the worst things USA does is export their backwards 'culture', stuff like "gender is a social construct", people can be "binary", it's not shell shock, it's PTSD, there aren't mentally retarded people, there are only "people with special needs" (see G.Carlin for more examples).

A dog licks his balls when it's bored, USA generates lots of really stupid ideas and then try to export that shit abroad.

Hard men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times. Guess where they at.

Since USA is so big and populated, they have plenty of everything, including people with conservative values, but this mainstream, politically correct bullshit they're propagating is absurd.

How can it be racist since obesity is not a race nor creed, its not politically correct to say all americans are dat and coming from an outsider it could seem xenophobic to generalize a whole country in that fashion. I hate America, i dont hate all Americans but all your political figures i hate, your current president is useless and Trump is a loon with no experience in politics. I do like mcdonalds and mars bars and shit though 👍
There are much better candy bars than Mars bars and McDonalds has really pissed me off lately. They have increased the pay of the employee's dramatically and the food has gotten worse, wtf?

You folks bumped up a 20 year old thread, but I'll give it a go anyway.

One of the worst things USA does is export their backwards 'culture', stuff like "gender is a social construct", people can be "binary", it's not shell shock, it's PTSD, there aren't mentally retarded people, there are only "people with special needs" (see G.Carlin for more examples).

A dog licks his balls when it's bored, USA generates lots of really stupid ideas and then try to export that shit abroad.

Hard men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times. Guess where they at.

Since USA is so big and populated, they have plenty of everything, including people with conservative values, but this mainstream, politically correct bullshit they're propagating is absurd.
You hit the nail on the head, a minority( politically, not racial or whatever) is destroying America, and all this politically correct bullshit is driving a lot of people here nuts. I have been banned like 6 times in 7 months, so I will not go into what must be done to fix this country.

I'm trapped in Mystery Babylon (USSA) which I thought was good before I knew any better but now I know I was wrong. Too much corruption, to many tribes of violence and the Globalist who took over this Country. The laws are not for the people naturally born in the states but cater to the illegals. If you read Jeremiah ch. 50-51 it sounds like the USA. Who is the "hammer of the nations"? In my opinion it's America.
Any UN member nations are for the NWO under the anti-christ. I could keep going on but I will digress.
If I could move I would..

You hit the nail on the head, a minority( politically, not racial or whatever) is destroying America, and all this politically correct bullshit is driving a lot of people here nuts. I have been banned like 6 times in 7 months, so I will not go into what must be done to fix this country.
The Country needs to go back to the Bible and live it. Than maybe God will repent of the destruction of the hammer of the nations. But I don't see it.

The Country needs to go back to the Bible and live it. Than maybe God will repent of the destruction of the hammer of the nations. But I don't see it.
The falling away from the church( I am a non denominational protestant and the Catholic Church is historically one of the enemies of my faith, so whatever is going on, some sick stuff I believe at the Vatican, means nothing to me) and end is predicted in the Bible and there are clues about certain countries, but American isn't one of them. No one but God the Father knows exactly when but there are clues, and it seems that things are really starting to look like, well the beginning of the beginning of the end as we know it.
For all those who disagree; I don't care, and there is no way I will change my beliefs.