• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the worst thing you've done to get drug money?

Stole from family, robbed cars/house, and sold many of my own personal things.

yeah, i'm pretty sure the most common thing is stealing from your family members. the most i stole from parents were $100. never robbed anyone on the street. am just not really trying to go to jail. but the gas idea i heard from that other thread is pretty clever.

took small bits from my parents/sister

stole from the high school band booster account

jacked kids for money

sold fake drugs

I have stolen money from my parents in the past to get drugs and am not proud of it. The worst thing i have done is this: *not incriminate myself on a public forum*-thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never done anything that bad. Worst was probably asking my mom to give me money to buy a batch of poppies that I could repay later. I was running out and she knows I'll go into withdrawal without them, which would interfere with college. She had to wait to buy a new microwave because of it. I did pay her back, and more. It is typically I who give her money for rent as I still live at home. This was the only time I had to do something like that. I usually make enough to buy my own drugs, food, and pay an average of $150 a month + some work/chores as rent. Now I have a part time job(10hr/week, minimum wage) on top of my other income sources so it shouldn't happen again.

Maybe taking $4 from my nephew's piggy bank to buy cigarettes was worse, but he was also paid back with extra.

So the worst I've done is cause a minor inconvenience to my mom to get drug money. I guess taking that from my nephew without asking was stealing, but I put about $7 into it over the following couple of weeks.

No other cases of borrowing or stealing.

It might be different if I were addicted to heroin or crack, but I am addicted to opium poppies and cigarettes.

I've taken a total of like $20 from my parents' IMMENSE change collection..they save up all year round and use it towards Christmas presents at the end. I feel really bad about it, but I'm going to cash in some money and put it back as soon as I start my job. I guess it's good that it was only $20 in change and not taking their life savings or whatever, but still. I never thought I would do that till I was $20 short on some oxy and I couldn't resist. :(

christ.

the list goes on...

stole from family, friends, neighbors. lied about money, drugs, and where I'd been. all kinds of shit man.

stole from mom,dad,brother,step mom,grandma
took my moms car and left for days at a time

ganked shit from the DND....but fuck it, some of my pay is several years late, so fuck them.

no, just used it for lulz....mmm delicious vials of morphine and ketamine.

holy shit they have ketamine vials at the DND? I understand the morph, but why ket? do they do field operation anesthesia with it?

yeah, cause it doesnt depress resperation, and We cant really ruck an ICU bed off my tac vest.

ket is frontline anestesia, induction option thiopental, if it needs to be fast, but maintain with ket until evac.

I was in the SF for a period and cross trained as a medic....pm if u want moar.

well the MOST fucked up in my opinion was probably getting paid to let dudes suck my dick in exchange for coke, dope, or rocks. I'm still extremely ashamed of where drugs have taken me in the past.

Stolen over 3000mg of oxy total from my dad. And like 60$ for dope. Man I ducked up

Back in the 80's, I'd sold anything of value that I owned. But the worst would have to be returning a Christmas gift I bought for my 6 year old daughter.

This was all for alcohol!!

She's 29 now, and still doesn't know this.