Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

good lord

curse_puppet_master.jpg

My roommate would not turn it off. :(

armageddon is one of the worst films ever made and i loved every ridiculous minute of it!

watch it as a double bill with the core for extra badness :)

alasdair

armageddon, the core, day after tomorrow, ID4 ... all were horrible movies that are fun to watch imo. I recently saw core and sat in audacity as they shit over every single scientific principle known to man. It was hilarious.

"my kung fu is strong"!

72480-large.jpg

This steaming pile of filth stands out in my collective memory as the worst movie I've ever wasted time on.

Carl Landrover said:
The Island of Dr. Moreau - the one made in the early 90's with Val Kilmer

lol I am only slightly embarassed to say that I enjoyed this movie. I mean, to see a completely insane gay Val Kilmer and beached albino Marlon Brando hamming it up is just priceless!:D

'Deep Impact' was horrible but fun to watch... Armageddon was horrible and made me feel nauseous...

and killer clowns sounds likes its supposed to be a bad take on bad movies. sounds fun :)

the core - PLOTLINE : The only way to save Earth from catastrophe is to drill down to the core and set it spinning again.

sounds gripping :)

How could I forget Corky Romano? [smack]

If I didn't care much for Chris Kattan before, this movie made me hate him. When a movie doesn't make you laugh even when you're drunk, it's a real piece of shit.

Someone else saw Existenz??
yep. it sucked bad. it was lame and incomplete

This steaming pile of filth stands out in my collective memory as the worst movie I've ever wasted time on.
we watched "meeting joe black" all thinking that we'd probably turn it off half way through it, but all finished it finding that it was a quality movie
it's been some time now so i don't remember what we liked, but we were definitely happily surprised by it

atlas said:
One time, this clerk at a video rental place spent like 5 minutes talk down to me for preferring alien 3 to Resurrection.

It left me shaken that somebody who fancies himself a movie nerd could hold such an opinion.

I feel your pain. There should be a memorial erected for such an innane conversation.

My picks off the top of my head are Blair Witch 2 and Eye of the Beholder.

My favorite part of BW2 is where they film themselves burying the fucking VIDEO THEY ARE TAPING!

505159~Lady-In-The-Water-Posters.jpg

Who keeps letting this man make films! I thought Unbreakable was bad...

Speaking of M. Night: The Village. Though I think he's talented, he took a perfectly good premise and turned it into perfect tripe.

I am *so* glad I didn't pay to see on the big screen.

13 Seconds

We rented this movie because it supposedly won several awards...

It was seriously the worst movie I have ever seen. It was painful to watch.

There was absolutely nothing redeeming to this stinking pile of filth.

In fact, this movie is what I use to gauge my opinions on now:

"Was it a bad movie?"
"It wasn't as bad as 13 seconds, but it wasn't as good as Doom."

I still think Ali needs to rent and watch this movie just so he can see what I mean when I say that it's not always subjective when someone says a movie is bad. This movie is the perfect example.

captainballs said:
This is too easy: Hudson Hawk starring Bruce Willis.
no way!! i loved that movie! One of the finest comedy action movies ever!