• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

Lol, I typically dismiss, and dont believe, karma but that may have just made me a believer ^

one time my bro dale from arkansas jacked it so hard on meth that he broke he penis RIP he died last month in an escalator accident

meth is a hell of a drug

One of my old drug buddies, "G", did some serious jacking. We used to know this guy who bragged a lot about how his brothers grow and how he has lbs upon lbs of herb etc. He would even bring us into his room when he sold a bag, so we knew most of his hiding spots. The week I go into Rehab for Oxy addiction my buddy got into their house somehow (w/o breaking anything), and stole a little over 2 lbs of very high grade chronic, a scale and even the poor guy's bong. Evidently we were the only two that had been brought back into the room, hence the only suspects. I benefited nothing from this come-up, and could prove I was in rehab, thus I escaped a serious ass beating. Not sure if my buddy ever got his.

Although it is worth noting my best friend was with "G" having a nice time with some cocaine and OxyContin when the two go to some apartment for a reason I can't remember. They were promptly locked in the apartment and my buddy watched "G" get beaten with a baseball bat for some previous unknown offense. The people doing the beating were some hardcore cocaine/crack dealers. I shudder when I think about all the times "G" and I hung out drinking/smoking/sniffing with those guys at that apartment.

This one dealer I used get mdma from once bought like 10,000 pills that turned out to be fake.

I know a kid who bought a sheet of graphing paper

for the price of a sheet of acid

jumping on an ounce of speed base 4:1 and making 5 grand from 2 grand is the best "jacking" i know of. But here we call that dealing.

I know a dealer that got rorted $12G when he had a heart attack from too much coke and every one just stole his drugs and money instead of calling an ambulance. I had a friend that OD'd and died then the other junkies stole $3G out of his pockets before calling the ambos and cops. Fucking wrong shit

Anyone who brags about jacking someone (without a good reason) is a horrible little rat.

I've never been jacked too bad. Had a couple small deals for pills end up being duds, and the old "I'll be right back" has happened when I put in a bit of cash for pills. I wasn't there when it happened, as I'd never be naive enough to fall for that.

The worst I've lost was when a good mate of mine had borrowed my iPod and got robbed selling a 100 bag of weed. My iPod got taken along with everything else he had on him. The guy's got quite a reputation for robbing people I know and he's been 'punished' accordingly on a number of occasions. I'm sure it'll all catch up to one day, and at the rate I'm hearing new stories about him, that day isn't too far away.

I don't believe in karma, but I do know that people do seek revenge in a way to 'set things right.'

Haha I guess I posted in this like 10 years ago.

About one year ago, someone broke into my apartment and cracked me in the face with a mini baseball bat I had on the ground by the door (or something similar? pole, etc).
I don’t remember like 3 weeks or that night at all. I know whom I was with and have a good idea that he knows what happened (considered him one of my besties), but he’s in prison now for holding up a couple gas stations.
All to take my oz of chronic, $20 wallet cash, and go though some of my boxes. And destroy my expensive phone.

Sucks

Had an orbital fracture under my eye, fractures at the back of the skull, and a traumatic brain injury TBI

Last edited:
I got beat down in the Tenderloin (SF) by multiple assailants and woke in the hospital with a tooth chipped and my teeth had been punched through my lip. It hurt so bad. I learned why trying to buy crack when your drunk as hell is dangerous.

How did it happen if I may ask? And I grew up around the Twin Cities too!

Ayy what up minneapolis here. Worst for me was a pound of shrooms. I was way out if my league, 7 years ago was 18 and a freshman in college. Guy I met there in college (Call him H)sold me bud wanted to get rid of the pound and I told them about Jeremiah. Jeremiah was sketchy and probably 25 or so at the time, had sold me small amounts of shrooms, amazing Paul frank rolls, etc probably 7-8 times over my senior year in high school. So everyone is coming from different places and I kind of force Jeremiah into picking me up halfway, mostly cuz I had no gas, but also for security. I get in the car he has a friend I've never seen before with 2 horrendous black eyes. I was a dumb, dumb kid, very inexperienced, but I knew enough to be worried by that. I asked to see the money just to be sure. They had it. We listened to shitty dubstep and when we got there H hopped in the car with the pound. Immediately they grabbed it, whipped out a knife "get the fuck out the car" I was shocked and dumbfounded, H hopped out. I sat there like an idiot... They just stared at me for a while "....you too bro" worst part was H and his friend needed to give me a ride home. I almost cried lol. Correction, the worst part was I was only making about $80 off this deal worth over 10x that, was just doing it to help a friend

I got them probably what they payed for it over the next 3-4 months, about half what they would've sold it for. I was a poor college kid with no job. Still feel bad about that. A couple months later I dropped out and got on heroin.

Nowadays the only illegal drugs I get are weed and acid, with occasional Molly. Only 1 connection who I've known for almost 20 years. No fronting, no wierdness, no copping from strangers, ignoring street offers. I'm still dumb, but not that dumb. Heroin did teach me that, when dope sickness is at stake, can't be playing around.

The only time I intentionally ripped someone off was about a year after that. Middle man-ing a gram of tar for an incredibly rich spoiled brat. Had been doing it for weeks. He was like 5 hours late picking it up, I got dope sick, and shot like half of it. When he realized he called threatening to call the heat, I panicked and prepared to swallow some condoms. Nothing came of it of course. I feel bad, but not that bad, as his parents literally gave him $80 allowance PER DAY as a 20 year old

Last edited:
I watched a guy attempt to rob a pound of meth, almost lost his head, did lose about 600 bucks

Went to shed a half O of some dank, dank, dank cabbage to a new caller I had been selling to for a few months. The wife and I pulled up, he hoped in the backseat and was checking it out, then whistled like you would for a dog. Two kids (couldn't have been a day past 16) were on us before I could reach for my pistol.
The one on my side has a .45 to my head while the other had a snub nose 380 to my wifes. Dude in the backseat reaches up to check our pockets, big mistake! I planted my elbow square into his nose. I turned too try and wrestle the .45 away and heard it click 3 times before I was facing him, either it jammed or he never loaded it lol. He broke my nose with one butt from the pistol, I turned to grab mine and he butted me twice in the back of my head, I saw white fireworks but still managed to grab my pistol, but all 3 of them ran off before I could hit the safety. My wife wasn't hurt but she had nightmares for a while, I had a broke nose and 24 stitches in my scalp, all over a half ounce of weed.

I still wonder to this day if he forgot too load his .45, I've owned a .45 since I could walk, and not once has it jammed on me

I'm not sure if you would consider getting shorted ripped off but I ga e this junkie a dawalt still and he have me maybe .2 of speed any thoughts

I was jacked for $400 mdma once ( I can't remember how much it was supposed to be - a lot - 1/2 oz or something). It was especially devastating because I was broke and needed that to keep myself afloat.

one time my bro dale from arkansas jacked it so hard on meth that he broke he penis RIP he died last month in an escalator accident

meth is a hell of a drug

I lol'd. Even tho I have low libido and desire for sex, that is also how I understood the title of the thread.

The wife and I pulled up

once my guy didn?t show and didn?t answer his phone, so i took off my sunglasses and started making puppy eyes. 15 seconds later a tinted-window car pulls over and unrolls window to ask if i?m ?the boys.? no, i?m not. tells me to get in back. i open the door and his kid?s in a carseat next to me and babymama is riding shotgun. thefuck. lucky i?m not the boys.

also first time someone asked me that i said, ?yes, boy.? as in not hard. oh, how we laughed and laughed. fortunately a crackhead overheard and was able to translate for us.