• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the worst Jacking you've had, heard of?

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
I remember mine. (VERY SORRY ITS LONG)
When I was 15, In my town, you can find anything. Whatever you want, It's here. But for some reason Ecstasy was the only drug hard to find in this time.
It was the middle of the school year and my friend Joe found a reliable Roll hook up in Minneapolis. So we had all dealers chip in to buy a Jar. (Wich sounds funny I know, but everyone was dry on rollz fur quite some time so we all worked together.)
But then my friend joes brother Jay(a total acid junkie), said he could hook up a sheet of acid and then trade it for the rollz and make a profit of $200, get the jar some how, and split it over the dealers. So my friend Joe gave all the money to Jay to give to his "Acid Hook up" named Justin, Wich I knew personaly and liked. Then he would go w/ his friend chad and go trade 3 forths of the sheet for the jar.
Justin Called us about an hour later telling us everything went good w/ the acid deal, but when they went to go trade the acid nad money fur the jar, they got held at knife point buy the 2 guys who said they had the rollz. Justin "Supposeably" got his jacket taken wich had all the $275 in cash and the sheet of acid in it. He was crying on the phone saying how sorry he was and how he would try to pay all of us back.
2 Months later Jay was drunk w/ Chad and chad admitted that the jacking never happened and that Him and Justin Walked away w/ everything.....
The sheet of acid, A Quarter Jar of good rollz, and $275 worth of cash!
Needless to say Justin is dead If he ever comes back to Lakeville. He has nearly 4 different drug dealing groups after him.
I've never lost so much money and drugs in one night.

Dude... as much as I love hearing stories of poor dumb fucks loosing cash and drugs this thread is kinda pushing it with the price/area specific discussion... Whatever I'll let it slide, but if it gets much more specific I'm going to have to start handing out warnings like an old lady on halloween.

euphoricnod said:
OH look at me look at me!!! I'm a troll ohhh look at me!

^While I do love the spotlight, I'm usually a bit more creative than that :\

Last edited:
euphoricnod said:
Dude... as much as I love hearing stories of poor dumb fucks loosing cash and drugs this thread is kinda pushing it with the price/area specific discussion... Whatever I'll let it slide, but if it gets much more specific I'm going to have to start handing out warnings like an old lady on halloween.

lmfao.

Fronted 20 dollars to this junkie meth head for k4 yea havent seen him since what a dick

umm... once when I used to sell rolls at raves, I gave them all (about 50) to this guy to go out in the party and do the dirty work while I sat in a booth and lived it up in a puddle with cute girls and boys all over me, and I'm pretty sure he gave some away to cute girls and/or didn't give me ALL my money back.

lol
but it was still cool

When I was 16, got 300 euro worth of hash stolen on me. A few mates of mine recently got 600+ euro worth of valium stolen. Sux.

Oh and a few weeks ago an up until then reliable rc vendor took 75 euro off me without telling me that he was shutting down the next day so I was not gonna get anything. That was a kick in the nuts, it was the last of my money. Not as bad as a guy I knew from online who sent him 520 euro on the same day:-O.

I've only been stitched up twice.
1) When I was 14 I gave a kid I knew £20 to get some shrooms, apparently he got robbed and after a week of putting pressure on him I only got £5 back. Although I dont feel too bad knowing that my friend hit him hard in the face at a party while I was upstairs vomiting.

2)And a few months ago I lost £20 on some bunk acid. Although I dont feel the need to get revenge since the guy is mentally fucked and apparently he was the one who got the bunk gear which is belivable since he had about 50 on him and told me to call him that night because thats when he was dropping them.

My first Ecstasy buy, I bought $200 worth of pills, and he gave me those white butterfly pills that are for menopause.

A friend of mine bought $200 worth of oxycontin "powder". Turns out it wasn't...just some worthless bag of chalk or something.

The guy he bought it from payed waaaaaay more than that for a huge amount of that fake shit, though. Shitty :\

A friend of mine went to buy $30,000 worth of dankness and was held up at gun point...

he was nice enough to pay the second half of the party back their 15g's ....

the latter part makes it a bit suspicious... but i dont know...

my friend is a good guy.... and has A LOT of mooney so....

word

Anyone here watch Weeds? The end of Season 2(3?), now that was a jacking and then some. He got mad at her and said she owed him money because when he tried to steal from her it didn't work out.

1.) I call my regular dealer that i have been going to for months now (im supposodly his #1 customer) tell him i need an ounce of some chronic. He tells me to meet him in a parking garage unlike meeting him at his apt, but watever he wouldnt fuck me over right? wrong. i hand him $300 and never see him again.
2.) Same guy. This time its my friend calling. Me and 4 others want some thizz pills, each put up about 30-40$ trying to get 10 pills. So about $130 total i think it was. He seems like he is acting pretty chill on the phone but i still dont trust his ass...saying he is going to pay me back and all this bs to my buddy. He tells my bud to meet him in a parking lot (again stupid us) and i tell my friend to make sure he gets some kind of collateral thats worth it. But instead my homie just gave him all the cash and again we havent seen him since.

if me and homies ever see this fucking slime bag again we are fucking stomping his head into the pavement

Broshious said:
My first Ecstasy buy, I bought $200 worth of pills, and he gave me those white butterfly pills that are for menopause.
God damb I feel sorry fur you man. And on your first buy too.........
That shit should never happen to people.

I'm still mad about it and this was 2 years ago! One night my friend and I decided to get some coke. The usual person I would get it from only had it on the weekends and it was a weekday. So we went through her little brother's friend of a friend. He dicked us, took our money, and never gave us product....I was so pissed since he was a little 18 year old kid!!Grrrr! I only lost $40 thou and a few weeks later I read in the paper he was arrested and had a $125,000 bail, lol.

In conclusion only trust people you know but thats still not guarantee:\

oneswtwld said:
$125,000

for some reason, I doubt it...

was that a typo?

I went home and checked the article again after leaving work and I was a little off. The bail was set at $100,000 a piece. I would have scanned the article but my scanner isn't currently hooked up to my notebook. He and someone else assaulted and robbed a man outside of a 7-11.