• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Whats the Long term Consequence of ingesting PG ??

dez79

Bluelighter
Im all for all these new cannaboids and RC benzos which need to be dissolved in Propylene Glycol, but am concerned about the regular use of ingesting the PG ?? anyone know its safety long term ? no carcinergans??

Pg is used in food, thats why you buy food grade pg. It's used in foods you buy constantly, so its been tested
If you're woried about propylene glycol you can use vegetable glycerin they're interchangeable ime, and if you're vaping through an ecig vg is always better (not as harsh)

I don't trust PG. It makes everything pass into your system more easily when you ingest it, if I am to understand correctly. I dissolve my benzos into 40% alcohol.. I don't ever eat food containing PG, and just because something is used in food doesn't make it safe for long term use in my opinion. I don't eat almost anything in your average supermarket because of the nasties in it. Depends how you live your life, whether or not to be concerned about pg. The research is out there if you google it. It's probably not the biggest deal but I don't think it's "healthy".

These chemicals are only allowed in food after being tested by the FDA, if pg had any toxic metalobites they would have found out

Most propylene glycol is converted in the body to chemicals your body can use for energy, like pyruvate. So it's not worth losing sleep over unless you are consuming so much you shit yourself.

PG can get toxic at very high levels but I think that's in the realm of drinking a cup or more a day.

PG itself may be safe to drink. I'm not sure, but it may be safe to even vaporize. They flavoring chemicals that e-liquid has in it, not so much (according to a highly esteemed doctor - though true, it's just one opinion).

Hope you don't shit yourself;)

I'd be more concerned about the synthetic noids and benzo RCS in regards to your health than the pg.

Anyone else find it gives them a vapor reflux which lasts a good Hour??when ingested 1ml

No, are you diluting the PG or just taking it pure?
Also, what daytryptr said.