⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

from_paris_with_love-poster.jpg

I wouldn't recommend it to people who don't like stupid movies. It was worth the $1.00 I paid to the Blockbuster vending machine, I suppose.

alice in wonderland.. the burton one.

BUT IM GETTIN READY FOR STONEHENGE APOCALYPSE!

fuck!yes!misha!collins!

I saw this the other day under the Free Movies section on Comcast. It was very good. Nice little dark psychological movie about personal fears and using them as torturing devices. Jackson Rathbone is a really good actor who seems to stay off the radar. When he gets the right role, he will be noticed.

I can't believe this thread's still open. Going for 2000 posts, are we?

the only thing that comes to mind when i think of jackson rathbone is "isnt that the butthurt vampire from twilight?"

but, since its gotten such great reviews, i totally wanna see this movie.

'Saving Grace' was the last movie I watched ( a few weeks ago I believe ). The last NEW movie I saw was 'Coco Avant Chanel'. Both were pretty damn good!

Last edited:
200px-Avalonenpolognetheatricalpolish.png

okay this is crazy, its from the director of ghost in the shell but peep game. it is a half European-half Asian work since Avalon was co-produced by a Polish film company, starred Polish actors and was filmed mostly in Wrocław, Poland with Polish dialogue.

trailer

scream_3_.jpg

Absolutely ridiculous, and only worth watching for Parker Posey's hilarious performance. =D

3593391_std.jpg

alice-in-wonderland-2010-2009110903.jpg

Was it good? Fuck if I know. Every time I watch a movie over my friend's house, someone just has to knock on her door, come in and start talking. "Oh is this Alice In Wonderland? Oh I heard it was good. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucking blah blah and then blah blah blah blah blah......"

I won't be taking my RedBox and BlockBox rentals over there anymore.

^^^ Hahaha... I can relate, I hate that when I'm trying to watch a movie.

Alice in Wonderland was just OK. I dug the visuals and special effects. It was kind of cool in 3D, but I have to admit that I have yet to see a movie in 3D that by the end of it I really don't even notice it's in 3D. 3D just isn't that big of a deal - a good movie is a good movie. Making a movie 3D is just a gimmick, IMO. Same for Avatar, but I will say that I cannot watch Avatar in less than Hi-Def after seeing it in the theater. 3D I could give a fuck about, but Avatar loses so much detail in DVD quality.

Just finished watching Traffic. I had seen it in the theater but I was under the influence, so it was good to watch it sober and really realize how good a movie it is. Great thing about having been such a druggy/drunk for years is there are so many movies I can go watch again sober and it's basically like seeing it for the first time.

watched boondock saints 2 today. it was good. not as good at the first. but still, for a sequel; fantastic.

they kept all the same actors. legit.

Saw Malena again last night on DVD. Last time I saw it was several years ago.
I love it so much. So so much. =D

malena.jpg

Renato Amoroso :
Signora Malena, a more capable person than me... wrote that the only true love is unrequited love. Now I understand why. It's been so long since you last came out of your house.
But the longer we are apart, the stronger my love becomes.

I'll watch it at double speed with chipmunk voices. But trust me, I've wasted time on worse films ;)

Well....that was a mistake. Even at double speed it still sucked immensely. 2.5 stars was generous (probably all the cast, having been listed and now unable to avoid the shame, logged in and voted it up that high). Anyone else considering watching....don't.

Abre_los_ojos_movie.jpg

^ very last. (spanish film that was later remade in america as "vanilla sky" im sure y'all familiar with)

others over this weekend... existenz, ghost in the shell, the matrix . trippin out on what is real ?

ghost in the shell blows my mind, beautiful animation and what a mind fuck like when the "ghost" takes over the lab and says dna is just like a computer program that spreads memory from one generation to the next, and memory is what defines mankind. far out stuff even are most ancient ancestors weren't human.

Madsen is the man,u can see it in his face.
I recall the Unglorious Bastards `chopping ears,/suckin eyballs ` scene with `Stuck In The Middle
With You` tune..tought what a hardcore peculiar mdfk-R /maniac is this dude :).

It seems Tarantino and Michael Madsen are good combination and `stuck in the middle with` every movie of Tarantino ?

Also both seems like they consume preety hard shit(just like in every movie -no exeptions!).. did you hear or see in media about this dudes, rockin with needles in their hard ass ,mdr-fckng veins?

And have a happy day ;) ЕКИПА МОЈА

Falling Sky:

51kIY195ElL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'd never even heard of this one before, and I do love finding relatively unknown treasures. Anyway, the narration's beautifully written and voiced by Murphy, with a great performance from Karen Allen too. I always used to get her mixed up with Margot Kidder when I was younger. Anyway, it kinda has a TV movie feel about it but the performances make it worth the time.