• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine What's the best/safest way to use without sniffing?

Koka-kola

Bluelighter
So I've come to the realization that I probably have a deviated septum after doin some research. What's the best way to still enjoy coke without snorting/swallowing/IV? I would prefer not to plug it but if that's the only way then ig I can suck it up

So what the process of that be exactly? I've never been done that before so I'm not entirely sure. Do I just dissolve in water like a shot? Then what? Anything other than shoving it on up there?

So what the process of that be exactly? I've never been done that before so I'm not entirely sure. Do I just dissolve in water like a shot? Then what? Anything other than shoving it on up there?
Use a 5 or 10 ml syringe with no needle. Mix it up like a shot but a little extra water. Maybe 2-3 ml per point of coke. Lie on your back and draw your knees up to your chest (you can also do it lying on your side in the same position). Lube the tip of the syringe and gently insert all the way up to the finger grips at the top of the barrel (which will also stop you from losing it up your arse). When you are that far in give in one good squirt to get the mixture in. Leave the syringe in place a minute or two, then withdraw it but stay in the knees up position for 5-10 minutes to give the stuff time to absorb. You’ll feel the come-up quite quickly.

Note: if your rectum is not completely clean it can prevent absorption. Serious pluggers give themselves an enema first. I just use my 10 ml syringe you kind of douche my arse with a couple of slow shots of warm soapy water followed by a couple with no soap. Squirt it in your arse, then inject it out into the toilet like a shit. Repeat until you think you’re perfectly clean.

You can swallow it or use it orally. It will work but use a small amount first as it can be strong.
I would rather not boof if possible. However the BA of coke rectally far surpasses the BA of coke when it's just eaten. Anyway go boost bioavailability from swallowing, say in a capsule?

I would rather not boof if possible. However the BA of coke rectally far surpasses the BA of coke when it's just eaten. Anyway go boost bioavailability from swallowing, say in a capsule?
Try it. I never put it into gelcaps the one time I used it. I did it orally as I hate snorting drugs, I have never injected any drugs, I did not know about plugging/boofing then but have no desire to do this, and I did not want to make freebase/base/cooked coke/crack.

The rapid come up from boofing is pretty awesome for stimulant-type drugs. It like going up to the top floor non-stop in a super fast elevator rather than blasting off in a rocket like you do injecting. A lot more pleasant and manageable. People are funny about sticking stuff in their butts. There's no need to be. It's pretty quick and simple really.

You can swallow it or use it orally. It will work but use a small amount first as it can be strong.

Ive always been interested in this method. Yeah the bioavailability is alot lower but I've heard the high is prolonged. Has anyone tried this? Might be a smooth way to use if you have a little extra money to burn. Lots of tonics and things like Vin Mariani wine used to use coke this way.

Come on fellow BLers.... we're bringing back the snake oil days!!!!!

Ive always been interested in this method. Yeah the bioavailability is alot lower but I've heard the high is prolonged. Has anyone tried this? Might be a smooth way to use if you have a little extra money to burn. Lots of tonics and things like Vin Mariani wine used to use coke this way.

Come on fellow BLers.... we're bringing back the snake oil days!!!!!

I just read a paper about taking coke orally and it was speculated by the researchers that the high is a little different than other routes because it produces different metabolites than other routes.

I know the stigma of sticking stuff up your butt is hard to get over but @Atelier3 is totally right about the come-up being pretty damn awesome. If you do it right with the right dose the rush will be better then snorting. Like probably the best rush you can get from it besides switching to smoking it as crack or injecting it. Once you get over the fear/stigma you'll likely discover it's pretty damn awesome and you'll be kicking yourself for not trying it sooner

It's not even that necessary to lie down to do it if you have good kegel and sphincter control. I used to boof meth in the toilets at work, Just dropped the shard into the syringe with a bit of warm water. It dissolved in seconds. From walking in to walking out was 5 minutes tops. Little packet of disinfectant wet-wipes to keep everything sweet.

Crack that whip
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack
Break your mama's back

When a problem comes along
You must boof it
Before the cream sits out too long
You must boof it
When something's going wrong
You must boof it

Now boof it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To boof it
Boof it good

When a good time turns around
You must boof it
You will never live it down
Unless you boof it
No one gets away
Until they boof it

I say boof it
Boof it good
I say boof it
Boof it good

Crack that whip
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack
Break your mama's back

You must boof it
You must boof it
You boof it

Now boof it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To boof it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it

It's not too late
To boof it
Boof it good

Last edited:
Crack that whip
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack
Break your mama's back

You must boof it
You must boof it
You must boof it

Now boof it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To boof it
Boof it good

When a good time turns around
You must boof it
You will never live it down
Unless you boof it
No one gets away
Until they boof it

I say boof it
Boof it good
I say boof it
Boof it good

Crack that whip
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack
Break your mama's back

You must boof it
You must boof it
You boof it

Now boof it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To boof it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it

It's not too late
To boof it
Boof it good
I like the cut of your jib.

I know the stigma of sticking stuff up your butt is hard to get over but @Atelier3 is totally right about the come-up being pretty damn awesome. If you do it right with the right dose the rush will be better then snorting. Like probably the best rush you can get from it besides switching to smoking it as crack or injecting it. Once you get over the fear/stigma you'll likely discover it's pretty damn awesome and you'll be kicking yourself for not trying it sooner
When I was into drugs or using them, I did not know people put them up their ass? When I was foolishly dabbling with hard drugs like cocaine, Amphetamine/Dexedrine, and low doses of oxycodone/hydrocodone/codeine learned that for myself low amounts of these drugs were strong and friends would have to take larger amounts. Also isn't plugging/boofing basically like IVing or injecting drugs and super strong?

It's not even that necessary to lie down to do it if you have good kegel and sphincter control. I used to boof meth in the toilets at work, Just dropped the shard into the syringe with a bit of warm water. It dissolved in seconds. From walking in to walking out was 5 minutes tops. Little packet of disinfectant wet-wipes to keep everything sweet.
This is an old trip report where a guy goes to the dentist after plugging shards of METH or a booty bump.

Also isn't plugging/boofing basically like IVing or injecting drugs and super strong?

Not quite like IV, no. It's more like an improved version of snorting. Inside your nose only has so much surface area for the drugs to absorb through so only so much drug can absorb so quickly and too much excess just drips down the throat into the stomach anyways, and after awhile of using this route this area becomes inflamed and sometimes develops scar tissue which further limits rate of absorption.

Whereas when you boof, the drugs come into contact a much larger surface area where there are lots of blood vessels very close to the surface. So rapid absorption is possible especially since most people usually dissolve the drugs in a small amount of water before plugging which aids the absorption even more. So potentially more drugs can absorb into the blood stream quicker via boof then via snorting, so a more powerful rush is possible.

So boofing is often better than snorting. It is the closest you can get to IV (besides vap/smoking) but still isn't as intense as IV obviously. But it's way safer and not too shabby if I say so myself.

Unfortunately not all drugs work well via boofing though. While most do, some drugs do work better snorted or eaten. I can't think of any examples at the moment but there are a few that for whatever reason don't seem to absorb well rectally.

Boofing also requires some finess. If you stick the drugs too far in they don't absorb well, too far out and they leak when you remove the implement. If you haven't taken a dump recently there may be some shit waiting in there and when you squirt the drugs inside it just absorbs into the shit instead of absorbing into the blood stream. So boofing properly is more of an advanced procedure and requires some thought and practice but when done right the results are often incredible.