Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the best pill you ever had?

Red HQs of 2000.
Gold CKs of 2000
Pink Durex's late 2002
Pink JKs Mid 2004

But as said before if I had a new brain I am sure I would have enjoyed these even more

White Hammer from early 2003, was my first pill.. might not have actually been all that great a pill but damn did I go crazy that night.. haha

ok here goes
cookies and cream 02
white 4 leaf clovers 02
safe sex/durex 02
double red cherries 02
white and pink armani's 03
specs 03
white and pink and red and double stamped supermen 03
budahs 03
green gatecrashers 03 (the best)
white gatecrashers 03
yellow 3 03
red 3 03
white 3 03
pink panthers 03
white smileys from 03
cali whites 03
green fish from 03
green apples Imacs 03
blue playboys 03 (k Bombs)
doush marks 03
CC's 03
orange gatecrashers 03
green and blue aliens 04
Beige/off white Lexus a Badges 04
a's (different thing) 04
white MTv's 04
happy snaps 04
Blue Motorola's 04
thats all i can remeber atm

hhc_king said:
ok here goes
cookies and cream 02
white 4 leaf clovers 02
safe sex/durex 02
double red cherries 02
white and pink armani's 03
specs 03
white and pink and red and double stamped supermen 03
budahs 03
green gatecrashers 03 (the best)
white gatecrashers 03
yellow 3 03
red 3 03
white 3 03
pink panthers 03
white smileys from 03
cali whites 03
green fish from 03
green apples Imacs 03
blue playboys 03 (k Bombs)
doush marks 03
CC's 03
orange gatecrashers 03
green and blue aliens 04
Beige/off white Lexus a Badges 04
a's (different thing) 04
white MTv's 04
happy snaps 04
Blue Motorola's 04
thats all i can remeber atm

Dude the question is: What was your best pill you ever had.
Not name all of the one's that you have had. 8( :p

hencing i made half of this thread i think i know what the topic is..anyways they were some of the best ..in my opion

hhc_king said:

okay, I've changed my mind!

had a couple of yellow CC's (NOT the back to back coco-chanel symbol but just as it's printed) towards the end of 2003, DAMN those were nice bikkies!

dropped for the 1st time this year n only had about 5 or 6 different pills but the one that stood out above all of the ones ive had was definatly blue smilies

[2003]
beige stickman (1st ever drop)
white cherry bomb
purple motorola
cream MOS
green fish
red 3
yellow 3
blue diamond
white yosemite sam

[2004]
blue dolphin
red mitsubishi

##Worst/Bunk##
beige raiden '99
green WWF '99

Last edited:
Best Pill

"Strongest" Pill Ever was a Navy Blue Dolphin - May 2004 - Melbourne. I've never had anything like it. One Pill lasted 7- 8 hours in total. They were perhaps too strong in fact, even scary. I was confused, argumentative and hallucinatiing off this thing. Definitely not a clean MDMA pill. Fantastic night all in all, but I don't know if I would do it again.

Best (clean MDMA) pills I have ever had were;

Pink Love Heart - mid 2000 (first ever)
White Dove - January 2002

the second batch of A's, the mda ones. fuck i had eye-wobbles so bad i couldn't even see after dropping just half 10mins prior. i had the best sex on those pills too.

E^lEctric said:

2002: Pink Butterfly (Best of the X scores I had)

Agreed!!
14.gif
14.gif

Probably the strongest pill i ever had was a blue B/B from around 00/01.

Agreed Sierra - couldn't see straight for over half an hour. 8( My eyes were stuck in the back of my head with these fuckers. Most intense euphoria ever. Wish they were still around.8o

shorza said:
Agreed!!
14.gif
14.gif

Probably the strongest pill i ever had was a blue B/B from around 00/01.

Those blue BB's were SO strong, but they were very dirty strong. Wasnt pleasant :\

Does anyone remeber breaking one up? was full of multi colours inside. was told they were pressed form a whole lot of shit pills. If thats the case would of hated to find out what was really in them

A cap i bought in toronto knocked my socks off. But in terms of duration, probably the teal coloured euro i had last weekend. 5 hours after dumping i was still peaking from it. Mind you others have probably done the same but i always double up after 2 hours.

I recently went to Germany and while in Berlin had what was easily the best pill I have ever consumed. What did it for me was how clean the whole experience was. The peak felt incredibly clean and pure and lasted a good 3 - 4 hours. I got back to my hostel right as I came down and went straight to sleep without a problem. And when I woke up I felt great and had absolutely no scatteredness what so ever. It was really surprising, the comedown effects I had learnt to hate were non-existent.. I felt completely fine as I though I hadn't even done Ecstasy the night before. . I thought to my self this is the way Ecstasy is meant to be! It reminded me of back when I first started :)

In terms of all out fuckedness though for me I'd have to say the Yellow TP's back in 2002 or the Beige A's from earlier this year.

Brown Splits/Amsterdams circa April 2003
White Smileys from around March/April of this year - they were the last decent pills I had. This year's been a bad year for pills.

White Archers (A) from march this year and im sorry to say but the red/pink mitzubishis wiped me out. got them before the whole scandal and went insane on them. had a great time.