• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the best pill you ever had?

Yellow panda

Im still a newbie.......but my best pill was my first one and that was a yellow panda that was circleing perth about 2 to 3 months ago

Red Star June Batch Last Year Around Slinky Time. Not many were made. 10++ hour peak off 1 single bik :) (Melbourne,VIC). December/Jan Red Stars, Beige A's And Yellow Pandas / Blue SKYsky.

either pink or yellow diamonds, pink had me feeling fucked up and loving it, while the yellow ones had an apparently high dose of MDA that was a very enjoyable experience, lasting a long time :)
Also had a white euro as well, so that could have been what made it so enjoyable.. but it had me hallucinating and that combo was possibly the most spiritually expanding experience I've ever had. Felt like I'd been somewhere else all night and as I came down, It felt like I was leaving heaven and walking back into reality.

Blue/Green BB's from 2000. Never have I peaked so hard in my life.
Good to see other people still remember these!

Edit; Now I think about it the Red 3's have to have close in term's of being 'fucked up'. And I passed up buying a large amount of them. :X

The best pill i would had is called zanex. Dont even know wat it is 4. I got told its a psych pill. Its not really like an E or anything like that. But its awesome i didnt remember a thing and i was so off my head it wasnt funny!!

* - Weed Queen - * said:
The best pill i would had is called zanex. Dont even know wat it is 4. I got told its a psych pill. Its not really like an E or anything like that. But its awesome i didnt remember a thing and i was so off my head it wasnt funny!!

You're probably refering to Xanax, also known as alprazolam, it's an antianxiety drug from the benzodiazepine class of drugs which includes Valium (diazapam) and Rohypnol (flunitrazepam).

This thread is mostly concerned with mdma and its analogues (mda, mdea etc).

I remember around the time those red Honda’s were around. I got a couple of these green butterfly's, tiny little things, I thought I’d been screwed. But they were oh so god damn good, so awesome, so so so awesome. The first one was bliss, hit a little bit too hard but was awesome after the initial blurred vision/only catching every other frame as I turned my head. Probably didn’t need it but took a second, I was young and dumb back then, but it gave me what can only be described as waves of full body orgasms, and I wasn’t so wasted that I couldn’t remember it! Just floored on the ground, legs like jelly, chatting to a friend, and then pausing for waves of intense bliss. I’m sure there are more, like around 1999, I remember there were some awesome ones, just can’t remember the name…damn memory…still it was five years ago…that makes me how old?

I remember now the original...green question marks...they were awesome too. And the original blue melodies. Swear it was like '98/'99 i first saw them

Pink pill, with marijuana leaf on one side, score on the back. Definately had more meth than MDMA, but i rolled for ages on half a pill (5 and a half hours!!). Definately want to get hold of these again!! Living in Malaysia (Penang).

hey black-eyed....
do a search on 'where the x-scores came from' and you will find many stories articles and pictures of the pills you mentioned.

Its funny how people have claimed pills just aren't like they used to be...maybe the kids starting out now think the ones we think are crap and going to among their best ever?

I have to say that i was quite partial to red HQ's and white motorolas in 2001 but my favourite was a blue/green BB june 2001 but never came across them again...

and later on in the piece the popeyes were quite enjoyable.

I haven't had anything that was as good as the tiny California Splitts in 1996.

I'm not sure if the the pills were the best or if it was the Set & Setting that made them the best....

The versace's that came out in NZ the end of last year (yellow and logo imprint) it was a cool looking pressed pill and 100% mdma - clean ride + peaked hard for hours. But then there have been so many "good" pills, some ive forgotten the names already :( heh...

black_eyed said:
thanks pillsnapa, brings back some awesome memories.

Totally forgot about half of those! coco channel's, blue lighting boltz, pink hearts, so many old skool fav's. For anyone intrested... Lot's of pretty pic's and weights. We're talking 200+ mg pills with 140mg mdma on average. These were sooo much god damn fun!

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/pdf/microgram/mb_jan2003.pdf

Doesnt matter how many times I read that artical about the x-boys it still brings tears to my eyes. :( :( :(

But i still have 1 each of most of the ones pictured saved away, never be eaten. 8o :p

Despite the controversy, my best pill would have to be the red mitsubishis. I dropped one then a couple hours later snorted another. I'm no religious fanatic, but I had a holy moment in the back of a mate's car with his massive stereo pumping drum n bass, caning along the streets at at least twice the speed limits. Wicked!

Green Armanis in Perth around 2003. Had a fair bit of MDA in it I suspect. I was catching a bus between venues and I thought the bus was bouncing down St Georges Terrace on a cloud. Also watched a guy sail down a river and go fishing from his boat in the reflection of the city lights off the swan river. It was awesome! =D