• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Hey, ncrypt, thanks for the reply. I'm so glad to know that it is possible to have an incredible experience while on medication. I'm not sure if I'll indulge anytime soon, but if i do, it'll be on a special day. The pharmacy here sells capsules that are only DXM, which i think I'd prefer, so i can dose really low and work my way up.

My kratom arrives today! I took a long break (over a year) after my use got kind of out of hand before, and this is my first order since! I am excite!

Armoredslug, I too have schozoeffective disorder, major depressive disorder, high anxiety, and ADD. I'm medicated for all of them and feel fine. First time with Salvia I thought I messed up cause it was so intense. Everything just spinning and grinding and didn't know if I hand messed me up. I returned but it was scary. Mary was interesting. The natives in Mexico call Salvia "she" or "her" and at the ritual site where they eat the plant there's a statue of Mary. I found this out after I saw her. Apparently a phycadelic explorer went down there and participated in there ritual. She told them in the USA it's dried and smoked and they were appalled. She said they keep the leaves moist and roll them up like burritos and eat them and she had enough and put it down and the chief pointed and interpreter came over and said no waste, eat all. Her report is on YouTube. If I can remember her name I'll message it to you. I still have some 10x but live in an environment where I could be interrupted. Plus I need a new pipe cause my salvia pipe got cannabis in it from someone in the house taking it and smoking out of it and I can't have any THC in my system cause I also have chronic pain and I'm on pain Meds and they test. So just wanted to let you know I can relate to your story to a T. If you ever wanna chat in depth just message me

Hey there, closeau! I actually have schizo-affective disorder and BPD, along with clinical depression and pretty crippling social anxiety. Before I found the right regimen (meds), it was just a neverending game of trial and error with quite a great amount of error. Really frustrating, as it took from age 14 to age 28 to figure it out. C'est la vie, I suppose.

I'd be really intetested in watching the Youtube video you mentioned. Also, have you considered kratom for chronic pain? It's really effective if you use a reputable vendor. Also, it can help with opiate withdrawals if you use painkillers to manage your pain.

Tell me anything. Ask me anything. I'm kind of an open book and kind of a shadow box. But I love words. I hope that you're faring well!

Armoredslug

Oh, also, the raw leaf method is the quid method and, from what I've read, is a much more manageable method for a Salvia experience and the duration of effects is much longer. Interesting stuff.

I know this is an old post but I LOVE Kratom as a legal high. Bonus it helps getting off opiates! None of the crazy shots in head shops or 7-11's that have been adulterated. The real deal powder from vetted vendors. Good stuff

Can't believe I forgot about nitrous! That is an extremely good legal high, I wouldn't rate it above alcohol because you can't do it all the time but while on other drugs it is EXTREMELY fun.

Nitrous kills brain cells man. Literally. 8o

The quid method of Salvia is something in interested in. Getting as close to the original method keeping her or she moist and damp and eat the leaf like that. Much better rep than taking a hit of dry leaf and feel like your in a grinding machine. Or you could do as the natives do. Eat if fresh and have a spiritual session. It's hard to find leaves in this country cause by the time you get them their dried and ready to smoke. I don't have the balls to go to Mexico and invade thodse people lands just find a plant that can get me high and have a human experience. Guess I'm stuck with my 20x off the internet. Shucks

There has been nothing like a dose of DXM. I have been using it off and on about 12 years, any where from 4,6, 8 ounces of tussin. While I do not hallucinate anymore on tussin, I've read there are about 50 or so powerful highs before your brain doesn't react the same anymore.However, 8ml of the DXM polistirex 12 hour does bring closed eye visuals. Always good fun. Polistirex has definitely revitalized my experience with DXM agian.
Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex Inhaler) 250mg = 1 cotton. You can see buy my username that I love this legal high, but I am into stimulants. I pull the cotton out of the inside of the inhaler, cut cotton with wire cutters into 2 equal halfs and tapered-end first, I stuff the cotton into 2, 00 or 000 empty gelatin caps. Doing this greatly reduces the need to extract into crystal or choke down the raw cotton which is dangerous. I can get so tweaked off 2 cottons that I will not sleep for 2 days. I, of course, feel very active and profitable during this high, it is a great stimulant.
I've heard that forthane (DMAA) is a similar compound to propylhexedrine-does anyone have info on DMAA?

I was always told to soak the cotton out da benedrex from the inhaler. I'd let I soak for an hr take a shower or something then drink the lemon shot after an hr. Def got me goin. I forgot about benedrex. I take Adderal now so I guess I haven't thought about it lately but for cheap price might be something I add to my list everyday
Oh yeah soak with lemon juice. Thanks for remininding me Benzedrexxx

I was always told to soak the cotton out da benedrex from the inhaler. I'd let I soak for an hr take a shower or something then drink the lemon shot after an hr. Def got me goin. I forgot about benedrex. I take Adderal now so I guess I haven't thought about it lately but for cheap price might be something I add to my list everyday
Oh yeah soak with lemon juice. Thanks for remininding me Benzedrexxx

I'll never forget the taste of those cottons, ick

I used to soak the cottons in a shot of whiskey. Oaky. Tasted awful but the shot added slightly to the effects.

Nitrous kills brain cells man. Literally. 8o

This is just not true. It's about the only safe inhalant. The only thing it does with extremely chronic use, is cause a vitamin B12 defficiency.
Don't post misinformation please. 8(

Alcohol, nitrous oxide, kratom and tobacco are regulars around casa de trypta, all are extremely enjoyable drugs, and are perfectly legal to buy at the store.