• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

Poppy Pods - 8
Ephedrine 8 (This may seem like a weird one but it's so good for focus and diets, by far the most reliable 'workhorse stim' / trucker speed imo)
Nitrous - 7 (but tolerance and more-ishness suck,, great add-on though)
M-Cat - 6.5 (great but prone to binges and hence psychosis like states after days on the stuff)
1P-LSD 6 (needed more than I expected)
Ephenidine 5.5 (Probably the best of the R.C dissos,, but bear in mind I'm an ex K-head and that's an 8 )
MXE 5 (Not a patch on Ket,, none of the new RC Dissos are, this one was more challenging mentally,, without the pure hole)
MXP 4.5 (Similar,, been on like a gram+ a night of these dissos and it's a challenging ride through insanity but it ain't a K-hole)
Diphenidine 2 (just like,, fucking no, retarded slurry of psychosis)
I totally rinsed Ketamine years before all these new versions, bladder problems etc,, got bored with it so this may mean I rate later versions less.
3-FPM - 4 due to context (Great stim but not great to take alone)
Spice Synth Canabinoids - If out / with people 0 If in bed alone just needing to sleep through a whole weekend comatose because yr depressed - 7
I don't particularly rate the R.C Benzos I've tried next to Valium / Xanax thus far but then I have an anxiety disorder so don't particularly take them recreationally. Not that Flubromazelam / Diclazepam don't have their place.
There's others but anyway,, hopefully the 2 CB-Fly last order will be a decent last hoorah.

From tomorrow I'm guessing all of that lot's illegal,, Fuck The U.K, it's dreadful believe me. See the rest of you on Silk Road once we figure out Bitcoin,, The War on Drugs eh?,, when will they learn- pfft.

Last edited:
Wow Roadkill barbie, becides Epredine ive vever heard of anf of that stuff. Thats why i like this thread i lestn about. I wanna try DMT and MXE but have no ides where to get it. Gotta stick with Dxm. I did the 600 and it was pretty intense especially balance wise. Only bad thing i had to do was change my ostomy bag. Brutal!! Usually takes me 10 min took me over an hr. It was truly horrible. The rest was great. Whats MXE like?

Kratom.... Kratom is my most definite favorite (legal) drug of them all. A lot of people claim that it isn't very strong, but I feel as though I've perfected my ability to get maximum effect, and damn is it amazing. I can do anything on it, get schoolwork or real work done, clean, laundry, anything because of its stimulant properties and the euphoria produced makes anything just a bit more tolerable, aka school/work. I can even just lay down and enjoy, or watch tv or anything and stay very relaxed, and pass out whenever I desire. And an added effect is the pain relief. It is more effective than hydrocodone for pain relief in my opinion. I had a sever tooth ache for almost a week that I didn't think I could tolerate much longer, and Kratom came in to save the day. Zero pain after its ingested.

Kratom, Kratom, Kratom, Kratom.... My favorite, legal high.

My opoid tolerance is high. The times ive tried Kratotom have not been great. I think i had some green vein. You seem like you know your talking about so what would reccomendb for me. I take dilaidfvand morphine. Thats dilaudid i mean. Maybe a red strain would be better? I have a websitr i use but if uou s better one just PM mr. Id like something for rnergy snd euphoria. Thsnks man

Valerian root caps + Xanax (w/prescription) + Melatonin + Fish oil (causes the former to better be absorbed into the blood, lipid soluble in fatty omega acids) + glass of wine + Caffeine (to prevent nodding) + if you really wanna get weird add some robogels

Lifting weights and training for boxing, fuck this legal high shit.

Endorphins and testosterone.

The thought that a cough suppressant could do this to my mind is totally rad. I'm no kid either. We used to have our own acid tests like the Dead did in '60's. So I've had my share of phycadelics but I'm only on 300mg of dxm and it's amazing. My keyboard is always changing and my headphone cord just looked like an eel. I have no desire to be around people yet I'm gonna socialize with my housemates. Their crazy addicted people who have problems in their life just like me. Btw I took 600mg of this shit and didn't like it as much. Not so much subtle shit and more craziness in your head. I like 300mg. Perfectly legal although I gotta look for my gelcaps. The syrup makes my ostomy go crazy. You haven't lived till you've changed your ostomy while tripping on dxm. It can be a messy procedure, double messy when you can't stand still or don't trust anything you do. Good times!!

Still goin on dxm. Just went to pharmacy and didn't prepare like I should. Really when it was time to go get more for the night I was seething in another world. Not good for driving. So far even though I've had music on and visuals I have the mind of a quiet snowy day. Go be with someone you enjoy!!

Dexalone (pure dxm) pills, and sudafed. Just keep stacking these and you'll see why I say this is the highest you can ever hope to get from items that can all be shoplifted from the grocery store :)

Still goin in dxm. Shit should be on trip reports. Just watching the smoke do what smoke does. Def ain't think inking about my wd. I see what they say like cause 3rd platues was awesome with whispy visuals and an overall sense of well being but 4th getting dark. Having weird thoughts. No biggie. I'll listen to some John Mayer and everything will be happy again, lol. I'm out

Kratom and Salvia

Kratom is miraculous. The euphoric stimulation and, at higher doses, opiate effects. I ordered some Green Vein Bali, Green Malay, and Red Vein Borneo today...I tend to enjoy the Malay's energizing effects and the Bali is a balanced strain. The Red Borneo is just an experiment. I'll let you know how it works out. I used a different vendor than I used to before taking a long break.

I smoked a bit of 10x Salvia today, just enough to let my mind wander and see the brightness in everything. I love and care for and respect Salvia. I am going to order a 20x, 5x, and another 10x quite soon. This Salvia is standardized.

Last edited:
Salvia can be scary. When I use it I take the tiny it's of tokes and enjoy the effects. I used 10x. That's plenty strong for me. I don't like losing sense of self. I've had 20x before and got really scared. Saw visions of Mother Mary twice on that stuff. I def respect it.

Salvia is definitely powerful. I like the 20x for the really intense, visionary experiences I have with it - I once saw a pulsing, grid-like being that was constantly in motion, extending its hand, which contained the universe and human consciousness, which then zoomed away through many other folded universes/consciousnesses until I found myself back in my body. I took notes after that trip and drew pictures (not very well) in order not to forget. I've had OBEs with 20x, OEVs, CEVs, lost consciousness...It's been really insight provoking.

The 10x I smoke is like a working dose - I get brief visuals/have a brief experience, and then return and I can still see the brightness in everything around me and I garden or do something else that connects me with nature. The 5x is for my partner who doesn't live with me yet - I very much want to introduce her to this visionary plant, but she's only done mushrooms before, in terms of psychedelics, so I want for her to be able to get a feel for the plant without being totally overwhelmed by it.

i should mention that I co-exist with schizo-affective disorder and clinical depression, both of which are being managed by psychiatric meds which I am sure interact with the Salvia. I'd be very interested to be able to understand how they interact together and how it alters my experiences!

I've never seen Mary before, but I've heard of that happening; I believe there are a few experience reports on Erowid that mention this.

DXM while taking my meds as normal [Effexor, Buproprion, and others] 2.5 Bottles generic at the Dollar store was my final ride, I seemed to develope a quick tolerance even though I only did it one a month or so for a summer.

Oh, wow, ncrypt, I also take Effexor and Wellbutrin with other meds for my brain and I thought that DXM was off-limits because of the interactions, but you have had success with it? I'd be interested to know more - I used to drink a lot of syrup back in the day when I was only taking one medication. I would love to return to the land of DXM now, as an older and more experienced person. I also take fluphenazine, gabapentin, and Trazadone.

K2 is hands down the best legal high I've ever done. It is just the same to me as smoking weed. Alcohol is also very straight for a legal high.

armoredslug, I didn't say I would recommend it, but i had an amazing experience. The local Dollar General carries an orange variety of straight DXM without the extras that I like the taste of. The 6-8oz bottles aren't much but they get the job done...Not at the time I took the DXM but now I'm also on Aripirizole. On another note, I came off of Trazadone a few months back after about 6 years of use. I still take Gabapentin as Lyrica isn't Covered at the VA except for very specific cases with approval. If any medication is formulary, we are good, otherwise it is only available in rare circumstances with the approval of the Pharmacist. So now even my Effexor is not name brand. Anyhow, a responsible decision would not consider it knowing how the flood of chems in the brain isn't always a good thing; for me it was quite the experience, just as the rest of the ppl may have experienced.