• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's in my Roxi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beenhereb4

Greenlighter
I'm fairly new to Roxi's and to this site. If I'm posting in the wrong spot I apologise. So I was getting M30's quite often last fall/winter. I was told they were pressed, which I assume meant they had fentanyl in them. Either way they were awesome. Definitely made me feel amazing and if I didn't take enough to get the head nod, I would get a big energy boost from them. Similar to real Norco from the pharmacy. But my tolerance keeps me from enjoying those any more.

Well that source dried up and I recently found a new way to get them. These are also pressed so I expected to get the same results as what I had before. Well I didn't. These are terrible. They will get me nodding off but that's about it. Nothing else about them feels like opiates. They actually give me such bad acid reflux I can barely stand them. I guess I'm just curious how common this is? And curious what is in them? I don't want to keep spending money on similar sources only to get the same thing. Is there something I need to look or ask for? Is it just hit or miss? Because these are terrible. From what I've read in other posts, I'm guessing these are what people are calling "dirty 30's". Any advice would be appreciated.

I rarely take pills anymore but if I do I ONLY buy from 2 people, each of whom I know for a fact have legit prescriptions. One gets hydrocodone, the other gets oxycodone. I see the pills come right out of the Rx bottles with the refill dates on them. I would NEVER take pressed pills of any kind anymore. Too risky. Two friends have died and another came very close to dying. Fuck that shit.

Yeah, God only knows what's in them. That's why people that take street presses and street heroin/fent have to test every single dose they take. It's the only way to not kill yourself.

As much as we would like to know what ingredients are in todays presses we simply have no idea. It could be anything. Get a test kit off the internet and test each dose just to stay safe. Shame your source dried up as your new source is bunk.

Welcome to Bluelight but I'm gonna have to close this thread as we just can't answer your question. That's why you were having trouble getting info from google as the ingredients are far too many to list. There are probably a thousand RC's and supplements it could be. All of them no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.