• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What's best for memory. Had options, now confused.

esterno

Greenlighter
Hello,
The time come to take my exams. With majority of them I have no problem, but there's few, that Im afraid, well sort of.
For them I need to memorise a lot of information. So I decided to buy some drugs to help my brain and memory.
First I thought about Neurozan, but then nootrops came in my way, while I was searching whats best.
Yesterday I was asured that I will buy Noopept, but today I did a little bit more research and changed my mind.
Noopept. I found out that some of the people report desired effect, short memory loss(reverse effect from what you should get) and that noopept works quite different on each individual.
So now I am thinking about Pramiracetam or Alpha-GPC or Oxiracetam. As for first time I want to try this thing, so I would buy one of these, wont do stacks.

So now what I need from nootrops is to memorise information faster and last longer
smile.png

Which one of these Pramiracetam or Alpha-GPC or Oxiracetam would You recommend, or maybe these are outdated, and You now something better than these?

I would be really really grateful for Your help
smile.png

Don't think the psychedelic section is the correct section for this thread

It actually is. For some reason the The Big and Dandy Nootropics Thread lives here. Maybe NPD would give some better answers though.

To OP. It doesn't work like that. Most nootropics work differently for different people. Also, most people don't feel nootropics, like you feel drugs. So often you won't know if they made any difference or not. IMO you should do some research, as you are already doing, and then choose some nootropic that you think sounds interesting, and then try that. Maybe it'll work for you, maybe not. No matter what, when it comes to studying, there are no short cuts. You need to work hard and spend the time it takes to memorize what you need to learn to your long term memory.

I personally like phenylpiracetam best, but I use that as a single high dose on the day of the exam, kind of like drinking a cup of coffee.

I think theoretically pramiracetam should work well for memory but I personally don't like the effects and it really tastes very bad. I like aniracetam over everything else, it's a generally good nootropic with a nice balance of stimulation and an unusual sort of anxiolysis.

If you can easily afford to I would also suggest trying phosphatidyl serine, I liked that a lot as well and I think you should be able to use it together with a racetam just fine.

Noopept doesn't do it for me.

Sunifiram is also very effective, but you have to watch out a bit with that one as it should not be used day after day like most racetams. It feels heavier though, more in the direction of amphetamines, I hardly think anything boosts my performance on e.g. piano like sunifiram or it'd have to be amphetamines. Mind you I have ADD and now take dexamph prescribed, so apparently sunifiram could be effective for that.

Oxiracetam is also stimulating but I didn't find it as good as other nootropics suggested.

More experimental but apparently super effective for memory is PRL-8-23, but mostly if you are a 'poor performer' because of age or any kind of other issue that makes you perform lower than you could. I guess if you are near your max anyway you don't need a performance enhancer but more of an activity enhancer to work harder rather than better. Which is just stimulation from the ADD meds like ritalin or dex a lot of students use.

I am skeptical about fancy choline pro-drugs, I would just take any form of choline but adjust the dose according to the bioavailability. Calculate what is economical.

Don't rely too much on any of this, it may all come down to how well you can be motivated, not medicated, not unless you plan on tweaking which is also not advised to start relying on rather than yourself.

Last edited:
I wouldn't rely on nootropics, best thing you can do is make sure to get enough good sleep so memories are consolidated and stored.