• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Whats a safe dose

Rustko

Greenlighter
I have a lot of 3601 yellows, I read they are 10mg. I was wondering what is a safe dose to take. I am not new to hydrocodone and usually take up to 25-30mg and feel good with 1 beer. So I was wondering what should my limit be in 24hrs time.
- Thanks

:::"It's your world, I am just living in it.":::

I would suggest you stick to your 25-30mg and do it only once a day... That's the perfect dose for me too... I went from that to using twice a day and ended up addicted and went through withdrawal... Stick to just once a day and space them apart so you don't WD, or you'll hate yourself later... But to answer your question, you can dose twice a day and be fine.. Like few hours after you get up and after 6-8 hours dose again, although IME the second dose of the day never makes you feel as good as the first one so it is like wasting them.. You might as well save them for the next day and at the same time you prove to yourself you got some self control

In fact, I feel like each time you do it, it gets less and less euphoric, even as you increase the dose, idk if I'm the only one who feels like this but I still remember those first times and I feel like I am always still chasing those times, but can never feel like that again

do NOT take them twice in one day, the second time will be a complete waste, opiate "comedown" tolerance is an incredible phenomenon that renders a second dose extremely unsatisfactory. it's also good to keep your use down, cuz, you know, addiction and all that.

If it takes you 25 to 30mg to feel where you want to be then take exactly that. If you haven't used an opiate at all for a few days then do only a half of that amount since your tolerance will be lower. Let us know how it went.

Oh and Dirzted's right, just take them in one single dose. It would be wasteful to take them 2 times in a day. You wouldn't feel much if anything anyway.

Oh and Dirzted's right, just take them in one single dose. It would be wasteful to take them 2 times in a day. You wouldn't feel much if anything anyway.

I'm glad to see that wasn't just my experience.. I wasted soo many good pills dosing twice a day

took 30mg and tried it by CWE and had a very fun night, thanks y'all

haha Rustko.

You took more than your usual dose to feel good. I bet you did have a good time!!

took 30mg and tried it by CWE and had a very fun night, thanks y'all

The pills you have only have 325mg of Acetaminophen... so for taking only 3 of them a CWE is a big waste of time plus you always lose some of the hydrocodone... I only do that if I'm taking more than let's say 1500mg at a time. Which I never really do unless I have those crappy 5/500

The pills you have only have 325mg of Acetaminophen... so for taking only 3 of them a CWE is a big waste of time plus you always lose some of the hydrocodone... I only do that if I'm taking more than let's say 1500mg at a time. Which I never really do unless I have those crappy 5/500

I was reading another thread and someone said anything more than 1000mg of Acetaminophen in 24hrs should use CWE. And since this was my first go at CWE i decided to play it safe. Plus I had time to waste haha so no biggie for me.

I was reading another thread and someone said anything more than 1000mg of Acetaminophen in 24hrs should use CWE. And since this was my first go at CWE i decided to play it safe. Plus I had time to waste haha so no biggie for me.

You don't have to, but you should. The official limit of APAP per day is 4000mg with no more than 1000mg at a time.

The way that I see it, unless you use every single day for a long time there is no point in doing it for anything bellow 1300mg... I've taken over 2000mg at a time when I started with hydro and got scared but nothing happened... Since I use hydro very sporadically now, and usually dose 30mg 975mg apap I simply don't bother with CWE.. If I used even those 975mg apap every day for a long time then maybe I'd consider the CWE, but idk