The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Whatever happened to 4-methylaminorex?

Ayrios

Bluelighter
This is a drug I haven't heard or read about in a long time. I was able to do plenty in the midsouth US around 2002, but haven't seen it since. It's also been a long time since I've seen a 4-MAR thread in OD. Did availability simply dry up? Anyone know where it came from in the first place (I doubt it was domestic for some reason)?

it's not very popular among mainstream drug users (thank god) so that's probably why you've seen a decline in availability. i've never seen it on the streets, only sold via online vendors.

The biggest thing that happened to 4-methylaminorex was that its immediate precursor, PPA or phenylpropanolamine, was banned in the USA at about that same time due safety concerns (very rare deaths due to cardiac arrests, primarily in otherwise healthy young women).

The biggest thing that happened to 4-methylaminorex was that its immediate precursor, PPA or phenylpropanolamine, was banned in the USA at about that same time due safety concerns (very rare deaths due to cardiac arrests, primarily in otherwise healthy young women).

Im surprised it was not more popular before this, even.

IIRC, all the chemicals needed for synth is used in dye making and home fabric/fiber dying applications. All highly OTC stuff.