View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What would happen

blayzed

Greenlighter
Note: Idk if im aloud to post somethin like this but I really needs an answer and I just signed up to ask.

Yesterday I took 900mg of DXM (60 pills, 15 ea) and after about 4 hours at the peak I got tired so I laid down on a bed and slept and had a crazy trip. I still has another bottle of pills though, 300mg of dxm worth.

Will it cause me danger to take another bottle the day after? 300mg 24 hours after taking 900mg.

Thank you and I will post more now that i have an account

edit: i just saw the "No"should i take" threadS" and im not askin if I should take it or not, I am just wondering if it is more dangerous to take 300mg 24 hours after taking 900mg of DXM then it is to just normally take 300mg in a month from now or somethin like that

Last edited by a moderator:
He there buddy, welcome to Bluelight.

I've edited your post to remove SWIM etc, as it's against the rules here and really doesn't provide any real protection whatsoever anyway.

While I've not got much knowledge of DXM myself, something tells me it's not really advisable. I'd presume there's some sort of tolerance now as a result of the 900mg yesterday, so would 300mg even produce any real effects?

I'm sure someone with more knowledge of DXM will have more to add soon enough :)

Thanks for the reply trozzle and i just woke up. I feel fine and i actually took another 600mg lol. And yeah I have a very high tolerance