• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What will you leave behind?

i want to leave my voice behind.. as a singer, i hope to develop so much and make it big time in the (classical) circles, that my voice will be amongst those that still get listened to, even though they've died like half a century ago.
that requires of course, that i make a lot of recordings :)

I still stick to my theory that notoriety is the quickest, easiest, and most surefire way to be remembered.
To be notorious, the best way is to destroy something that as many people as possible like.
So I'm off to shoot the Dalai Lama. The Queen Mum was top of my list, but she disqualified herself.
:D

When I die, I would like people to look back upon their memories of me, and think to themselves:
"Damn, that guy owed me a lot of money!"
BigTrancer ;)

Originally posted by Queen Beat:
There are enough people in this world who actually deserve to be remembered.
what could i ever hope to do in my life that could warrant being remembered? on a smaller scale i would like my friends and family and everyone who knew me to remember me for the real person i am and what i brought to their lives. if one person remembers me for putting a smile on their face and making some sort of impact then that's fine by me.

I want to leave behind some music.
Because music has played such a huge part in my life, getting me thru the hard times, helping me relate to others and generally improving my sense of well-being, I feel the need to give something back to it.
Ideally, I'd like to make just one perfect song, that makes alot of ppl feel good when they hear it, the way that my favourite music has made me feel.
Of course it wouldnt hurt my ego to have my name attached to a kikass track, but for me its more about the peace of mind that I might get from returning the favour.

I want/will leave behind the memory of a person who made a difference in an animal species or species' survival. This is why i'm here, I'm on the mission.
Although I must say it is not primarily important to me to have my name linked to the improvement/phenomenon- I just want to make it happen - be a fundamental piece in the jigsaw that is conservation.

I have often wondered about this is a round about way, if I die tomorrow.. would I be satisfied with what I have done around me?? (well, stiff shit if i im not, cause its a bit late :p )
What I will leave behind?, well it's not going to be anything physical. The people around me will decide what I *leave behind*. In terms of memories, what they have learned from me and looking ahead of time when I leave.
Another thing I have wondered, who would be at my funeral, yes I know it's strange, but I often thought "OK, who would be there?"

I would like to leave behind some writing.
Writing has always been my soul expression and I like to think a little bit of me gets left there.
I've been writing diaries since I was 10, still am, so that's 18 years of thoughts, feelings and pages flooded with tears, memories, photos, concert tickets, love letters.
I don't have any illusions it will be published like some Anne Frank or Anais Nin thing; my life has been far too ordinary for that.
But I do like to think that perhaps my grandchildren could sift through them one day and know me as I've struggled though life's crap and take some comfort from that, and remember me with a smile.
Apart from that, I try to do the right thing (in little ways) most of the time - let grudges slide, put my rubbish in the bin, hand people coins they've dropped... I don't believe in karma in the spiritual sense, but my version is somewhere along those lines. I don't know if it makes a difference but it has to contribute.
If I've given love, and lived with integrity, that's a good enough legacy for me I think.

as long as I don't leave behind looking in any photos like this I will be happy
pic0058.jpg

I think I am safe :)

Well if you guys don't want em, I'll take the chick on the left with the purple top... Cheers...
PS: There are some photo's of you worse than that which I'm sure I could find Nocky ;)

Just a smile on someones face. No whos or whys - if I've made a few people genuinely smile in my lifetime, I've left behind all I need to. Anything else is unintentional...
:)

I have a cunning plan, my lord.....
And it's this. When I die, which I'm figuring will be in about 60 or so years, I will (presumably) have assets worth around the $500,000 mark, assuming I invest and get a litle property or some such.
So, about 80% of whatever I have when I pop off will go to my family, HOWEVER, the remaining 20% will be put into one of those 'this is a huge amount of money that you're never going to touch so we're going to give you 15% interest'. Hence, It'll be getting about $15,000 a year in interest.
This interest will be used as a bi-annual grant for youth theater companies in Australia. Every two years, applications will be accepted and the most deserving companies will be awarded a share of $20,000 (obviously the other $10,000 will be for paying fees, advertising, etc etc).
And of course, the entire thing will be in my name.
Egotistical? Yeah, a little. But the way I see it, my legacy is going to be giving young people in Australia the chance to perform and learn to love acting and performance in all its myriad forms. And I'm pretty goddamn happy with that.
Wire.

I don't really mind if anyone remembers me but I'd like to think that because of my example and influence people will just be generally nicer to each other.
And BFB, I collect messy headed writings from people while I'm out. I've got a cartoon you drew or yourself proclaiming that ruski was ghey and another that I found that puzzles me. It was from a time when I didn't know too many BLers very well and I don't know who wrote it but I know when. Help me figure out whether it was bills.
It reads:
"Even the clouds are scattered - Bill"
--------------
Your dancing is making the world a better place

Yep, that was Bill, on the wednesday morning a couple of days after New Years Day 2001, when just about everyone was in the most scattered state a collection of Bluelighters (a puddle of Bluelighters would be the correct term perhaps? ;) ) has been in... And we still managed to get that big fuck off marquee down without killing anyone... ;)
Yay for all that Bill left behind :)

I will leave behind my fiancee - a girl that I will wait for, and the finest person God ever put on this green planet. :D

and I, Wazza, thanks to the glorious lord above, have not yet become one of those people.
Praise the lord.
Amen