Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:00pm - 5mg d-amp oral

9:30pm - 5mg Zolpidem (Ambien) oral, 0.5mg Xanax oral, 10mg hydrocodone oral

10:00pm - 0.08g high quality weed, 5mg hydrocodone oral, feeling very high off this as its my first time smoking in 10 days; the ambien, hydro, and xanax are giving me a very stimulated, carefree, talkative buzz :) feeling pretty damn high off the herb and hydro

1:30-40am - 180mcg Albuterol inhaler, 5mg d-amp sublingual, 0.25mg xanax sublingual, 0.25mg kpin sublingual, 1 cigarette

1:45am - 0.1g of high quality herb, and 0.25mg kpin sublingual with 100mg L-Theanine

had to close at work and got off around 10 and since then ive had a 22 of stones cali-belguique IPA, a tall can of mickeys, and 2 huge dabs of animal cookies. I'm not really feeling too sleepy yet even though im super worn out so another dab of shatter it is =D

so i added 4 more dabs. At first I thought i was going to get the spins from smoking too many concentrates when drunk but i just feel super relaxed and stoned.

Last edited:
A conglomeration of shit that doesn't have me high enough to get a good nights sleep. Not that I have time for sleep that is.

10mg Hydrocodone taken at 6pm
25mg hydroxyzine

15mg DXM ir
0.25mg kpin sublingual @ 9:30pm
0.2mg Xanax sublingual @ 9:30pm
10mg Hydrocodone oral 9:30pm
0.1g Popeye OG Kush 10:00pm
4mg D-amp oral 10:00pm
200mg L-Theanine

Dark Magic cup of coffee, then a Balinese Dark coffee a couple hours later, with 2 cigarettes

3 cigs so far today, let's see if we can keep it under 5-6 :)

I think I might insufflate (with a syringe) 2.5-5mg Ambien now that my parents are in bed, and either chill and watch movies in the living room or dance the fuck out to some music in my bedroom :D

edit 1:15am: 10mg hydrocodone orally, 4mg D-amp oral, still contemplating the Ambien

1:30am: 5mg Ambien taken sublingually

1:45am: 0.3mg kpin sublingual, 5mg hydrocodone sublingually, feeling the Ambien, definitely.... about to pack a lil snap of some Popeye OG :)

2:13am - 0.1mg Xanax sublingual; 0.2mg kpin sublingual; 0.5mg melatonin oral

2:24am - 0.3mg kpin sublingual, 2mg d-amp sublingual, 25mg hydroxyzine oral

3:45am - just ate lunch/dinner: some Greek yogurt with granola and some multigrain poppy/herb bread, about to smoke this 0.1g snap of Popeye

4:00am - 5mg ambien plugged

4:10am - 2.5mg ambien plugged

4:20-4:50am - 7.5mg ambien snorted in tiny lines each a few minutes apart

5:00am - 2.5mg d-amp snorted

5:10am - 5mg d-amp, half ate and half sublingual; 45mg DXM ir

5:10-5:20am - 0.2mg Klonopin snorted in tiny lines, still haven't smoked that popeye... going to redose hydro 15mg at 5:30am and finally smoke that 0.1g popeye snap right after, hopefully

5:30am - Never ended up redosing hydro, rather had that Popeye OG snap and a Natural American Spirit cig, which proceeded to knock me the fuck out in my computer chair

Woke up at 10am still in my chair feeling great :D What a crazy night for me, looking back. It was my second time trying Ambien, and probably my last, it seems like a waste of time recreationally if you have a scripted benzo tolerance like me. 25mg of Ambien taken throughout the night, ugh :\ The reduced judgement aspect seemed to be present, along with sedation and relaxation, but no giggles, reinforcement, or euphoria like I get with a good cigarette or some good weed... love weed <3

only 4 cigs yesterday! :3

Last edited:
1mg clonazepam
2mg alprazolam
300mg tramadol
Mountains of an unknown strain of a suspected indica or indica-dominant strain of reefer
Some pretty awesome sex
A classy salmon dinner that I got with the girlfriend in the palisades

I guess I put that in reverse order?

turned out to be a hit of grinder scraps (mostly kief yay), a rollie of norweigan shag and some vodka mixed into iced tea. meh, i prefer gin or moonshine if i'm drinking spirits. it'll do.

Couple of beers & some bowls smoked together with friends. I think it was some strong indica as it hit me like a train with just a few hits and felt quite sedative even though I was on a speed comedown.

Valdoxan 50mg for sleep, some cannabinoid blend, and few cans of coke.

Last night it was GHB+MDMA, night before that it was GHB+Amphetamines, night before that it was LSD+MDMA+Ketamine+MXE+N2O and the night before that it was GHB+ketamine.

Damn, dour festival was sweet.

/e: Oh, was also smoking weed 24/7.

Let's see, so far tonight I've iv'd ½ mg of bupe, smoked a few bowls with a couple buddys, drinking a cup of coffee right now with a 10mg valium (snorted, why not? Im bored lol I rarely snort benzos) and smoking cigs threw out the evening. Nothing to special.

No weed. Drinking plenty of Milwaukees Best Ice. I'm dirty and greasy from work but can't take a shower because I worry about the lightning. So I sit here filthy, in my filthy apartment, drinking swill out of a can and trying to forget how bad my life sucks without lots of pot. But I'm sure I'll get weed tommorow and I'll soon forget again how shitty I feel tonight.

Alcohol is so underappreciated. Its not really the alcohol that's so great its the availability. Alcohol is my "when shit hits the fan drug." I can always buy some and can always afford it.

Last edited:
Oi! How high am I?

Well a few hours ago I took a 30mg IR Adderall (it's worth noting I'm addicted to opiates and benzos and I have a very low stim tolerance these days).

The euphoria/talkativeness/excessive sweating have begun to wear off. Probably in large part due to the 22oz of Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA I just drank, along with 30mg Ambien.

I'm hoping to smoke some chronic and a cigarette, because the 2mg of xanax, 4 mg of bananakins, and 70mg of diazepam are burning a hole in my stash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.