• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
350ml Jimmy bean
.3 tar with a bit of cola (Last hoorah for me)
Now, my nightly 300mh dph. Good night, sweet prince.

Just a low dose of xanax tonight. Not doing much for me

350ml Jimmy bean
.3 tar with a bit of cola (Last hoorah for me)
Now, my nightly 300mh dph. Good night, sweet prince.

Soundin like a nice combo man

Jim beams my shit.

Could always go for some tar as well.

Simple night. My girl and I polished off a couple bottles of wine and watched Game of Thrones.

Just some malaysian kratom last night... my fucking vendor didnt send out the bali I ordered 5 days ago until yesterday and ive had that shit every day for the past year damn near. Not cool man, the malay doesn't do it for me like the bali does normally I just do a teaspoon of the malay WITH the bali in the morning... the malay being optional, the bali not so much. Grr fuckers

started another iv meth run today.....so its sex tonight for sure, outta herb though, sux bad and i got busted down to daily @ my clinic for all the speed i been doin' so that sux too!

Last edited:
like n.w.a.said "cocaine that shits insane!" i myself used to love a good speedball though, now w\o dope... theres no way in hell im goin' on that ride! more power to ya bud! btw i meant this to be a reply but i fucked it up.

Last edited:
About to have a fuckin' great night with my girl.

~40mg diazepam sublingual
IV 200mg CW dope and I think we got some ECP to boot.

Several glasses of Remy VS.

Hopefully, tomorrow night will be more interesting.

.3 of some quality dope
30mg dexamp

Chilling here watching some TV and bout to go smoke a Newport if can find where I put it earlier. I'm hoping I can because I enjoy the occasional cig especially after some opis.

Finished off my night with some good head from this girl I was kickin' it with. My "Suga-Momma" haha, she has been buying me massive amounts of drugs.

Can't complain ;) Gives good head, buys me medical weed/edibles, benzos, dope, whatever I need.

2 beers
1.5 tbsp of bali kratom
4mg Zofran
.5mg clonazepam
Good bud

Still not feeling the kratom. When it hits me late it hits me hard thoug.

Last edited:
5mg valium wasnt enough to ko me, took another 5. would go for the benadryl melatonin trifecta, worried about bein too groggy tomorrow though.

Crappy dope. Crappy dope should be illegal. The narcs should roll around in the white narc car with their 229s under their sweatshirts and windbreakers, and jump out of their car and throw the dealers against the wall.

"Alright, give up the dope".

When the dealer hands it over, the narcs should cuff them and bring out a little tester vial, and drop a bit of the dope into the vial.

"Watch the birdie, scumbag", the narc should growl. "You know the drill. If the liquid turns green, you get let go. Yellow or orange, you're selling shitty fucking dope and we're taking you in."

The dealer's eyes are glued to the vial as the liquid starts to turn yellow... and then slowly fades into a deep green.

A smile spreads over the narc's face.

"It's your lucky day".

He uncuffs the dealer and hands him back his dope... but not before breaking off a good size chunk.

"To pay for the cost of the vial", the narc says, and winks before getting back into the narc car and driving off down the street.

Crappy dope. Crappy dope should be illegal. The narcs should roll around in the white narc car with their 229s under their sweatshirts and windbreakers, and jump out of their car and throw the dealers against the wall.

"Alright, give up the dope".

When the dealer hands it over, the narcs should cuff them and bring out a little tester vial, and drop a bit of the dope into the vial.

"Watch the birdie, scumbag", the narc should growl. "You know the drill. If the liquid turns green, you get let go. Yellow or orange, you're selling shitty fucking dope and we're taking you in."

The dealer's eyes are glued to the vial as the liquid starts to turn yellow... and then slowly fades into a deep green.

A smile spreads over the narc's face.

"It's your lucky day".

He uncuffs the dealer and hands him back his dope... but not before breaking off a good size chunk.

"To pay for the cost of the vial", the narc says, and winks before getting back into the narc car and driving off down the street.

I have bought stuff that turned out to be salt packets from ramen noodles before.

Added an extra tbsp. of kratom, .25mg clonazepam and I'm sipping a bit of Early Times Kentucky bourbon. Normally be asleep by now but fuck it I'm off tomorow.

Last edited:
2 weed lollipops. .5mg clonazepam, and a bunch of liquor
Pops wore off cause I slept for a couple hours. Oh well I aint buying them again just pot from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.