• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
^excision is generally not really considered drum and bass, is what I think Seyer meant.

more brostep tbh (no hate, to each his own, etc.)

--

my nightly fix is gonna be 5mg of valium with lots of enzymatic inhibition. maybe a rolled cigarette right before i hit the sack. smoking tobacco straight is usually only enjoyable for me when i'm on painkillers, but cigs also help me avoid weed as it takes care of the whole oral fixation bit of it. and RYO shag is tasty so idgaf *shrug*

^I can't really enjoy tobacco without weed anymore tbh. And I can't enjoy joints without tobacco.

Last edited:
2 tall Heinekens and am about to launch a mg xanax down my throat like a proton torpedo down a thermal exhaust port.

Three phatass speedbawls, and the walking dead! My dude didn't want to let any of the girl go because it was 'way too good'.. Well, he wasn't bullshitting.. I got maybe 100mg at max, and that minute amount gave me 3 amazing bellringers, all aboard! I keep nodding the fack out trying to write this on my phone and smoking dine delicious Marlboro Reds. Speedballing.. How I've missed thee.. The bellringer, Dope rush, IV cocaine that has legs. I'd marry you if I could, bit you'll always just be a one night stand when I'm in the mood.. Also, eating some fruit-rollups. While I was smoking I heard a noise outside my garage, thinking someone was trying to break into my crib, or cars.. Grabbed my .40 and went outside.. Turns out it was just a thug kitty cat!

Adderall and listening to Bill Burr on Pete Holmes' podcast
Beer
Afternoon coffee

30mg dexamp
2 beers at my cousins
.15 of some dope

Ran out of my subs early this time and not cause I took too many so I figured I'd get a little dope. My sub appointment is tomorrow though, but I'm getting both my tax refunds this week and it's gonna be though not to cop a few bags.

5 brews
1mg Xanax
700mg Soma
~.5g mids even though i get lab tested tomorrow for house arrest :p

5mg valium. i hurt my neck today and boy is it sore. i would take 15mg in a perfect world. doing my best to keep tolerance low and make taking breaks from the drug easier. also i am running low on supply and want to test my patience :) can't be too safe with the benzos, even if diazepam is one of the safest ones it's still a benzo. i like that word, it looks and sounds funny. benzo :)

yeah and i might roll a cig directly before i pass out but that aint quite yet.

Damn I been nodding since my post in here and I barely took any xanax. Now I remember why I dont mix opiates and benzos and wont be again lol.

A bottle of Aventinus and a bottle of ummm *quick glance* Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout.

^ Aventinus is some good drink!

for me tonight it's nothing special but half a benzo and maybe a smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.