Not open for further replies.
weed & bacon buttie

NSFW:
the rest of this\/
Screenshot2014-12-21at45817PM_zps04a51e6d.png

and THIS\/
Screenshot2014-12-21at111133PM_zps5e1e7612.png

Last edited:
100mg Morphine ABG and 3mg of klonopin due to a freakout. I did half the pill first, no problems(well took a while to find one, but I hate the longer needles,thats the prob)...the 2nd half I somehow missed, thought I was in cuz it was not burning as I was pushing, then noticed my hand was swelling, so stopped squirted the remainng 30 units in my mouth(it was 80 units in there.) Swelling has gone down after hours of putting a scolding hot rag on it and taking an anti-inflamitory..ughhhh. I swear it's cuz i'm not use to these long needles, and almost stopped to get some short tipped ones really wish I would have! Buzz kill and I hope everything is okay.

Pot before bed this morning and beer when I woke up (sculpin IPA standby)

I get two nightly fixes. Wheeee

2mg of my sub and the last of my klonopin, had 2 but I hold mine under the tounge and when I crushed it the other half went flying off somewhere...don't see it on the floor and it would be easy to spot so I'm wondering if my dog ate it...

Half a val and coffee and mountain dews baby. Last spliff was like 6hr ago :( and won't have another for about 8. Mmm spliff.

4-ACO-DMT trip + extra methylphenidate + great company feeling niiiiiiiice ;)

7mg liquid etizolam
An ungodly amount of gabapentin
Lots of whiskey
Lots of dabs
Like 20 capsules of valerian root

Yeah

shouldnt have done this meth, especially when i have to spend christmas day with my family and i am not about to get any sleep. lol

Same predicament for me as of right now without the meth I have taken far more MXE intended this fine christmas eve.

^^Breathe through your heart, both of you. Its all great.

Ot: saving the rest of my Zo's for when I can get some N2O. Gonna be getting my license in the next few weeks (hopefully), and Whippits while driving and Zo'd out is fun but dangerous.. I do not recommend this combo, but I can't be a hypocrite ;) :D

Think I'll prolly do a lil drinking with the misses here soon atm smokin some pot.

Leegrow: that sounds pretty wild and like the most dangerous thing I've heard in a while. Lol
did the whippit's on benzos the other day tho.
wob wob wob wob wob!

Damn Lee that does sound dangerous,lmao...not as bad as the girl on Intervention who passed out doing duster at the stop sign tho. "Feels Like I'm Walkin On Suunshine"

Damn Lee that does sound dangerous,lmao...not as bad as the girl on Intervention who passed out doing duster at the stop sign tho. "Feels Like I'm Walkin On Suunshine"

One of the nikkas I grew up with had an older brother I also knew well, any way older bro still a big shit head.

Got popped for taking out a mailbox and doing cookies in a field high on dust off. Blowing cans..

Nitrous kinda a different story tho still gets you pretty out of it.

Tread cautiously friend

^I've done the duster while driving too. Not nearly as fun, it's a dirty high, and I caught a charge that night. Duster is to be stayed away from.

.....Nitrous on the other hand... I will continue to practice the art of doing whippits behind the wheel. It's a skill, ladies and gentlemen, which often involves holding the wheel with one's knee. If you drive a stick, good luck my friend.......

Lol, my nightly fix is currently cheap adjunct lagers and bowl pax to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.