• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
plugged a fair amount of 3-MMC at 10pm (brocken scales), and s/l a low dose of MXE.... had a blast time.

Then to sleep after 1am smoked a spliff of natty homegrown, took 2mg xanax, 10mg clotiazepam, 10mg valium, a shot of vodka and 1mg loprazolam....
try but can't sleep

3am took 3 shots of vodka, 2mg loprazolam and 1mg xanax and 10mg valium...
sill can sleep

4am s/l low dose mxe and smoking a spliffy....,

EDIT: got a solid 6 hours sleep from 5am to 11am! very pleased as it is extremely rare i sleep this long...

Last edited:
Last night it was:

2.5mg Xanax
30mg Valium
20mg Ambien
3 shots of Everclear
Many many hits of weed

I don't remember a whole lot lol...

Was the z drug for fun? I wouldn't have trouble sleeping with them bennies :)

I've only taken ambien once and it knocked me out, do they provide anything recreationally?

Hmm, I don't really remember too much lol. I was being kinda stupid with the benzo intake last night. ;) The last thing I really remember was eating a Xan bar, 2 Ambiens, and a 10mg Valium in one handful. After that my memory is extremely blurry. I do remember feeling pretty awesome on the combo of GABAergics so I assume it was fairly recreational haha. I guess Ambien is fun if you find benzos fun. It's a little more sloppy though, and doesn't last long.

Is this thing on?

Tall glass of Brandy and apple soda followed by 2 bowls of crystal.. 8o 8(=D

Hmm, I don't really remember too much lol. I was being kinda stupid with the benzo intake last night. ;) The last thing I really remember was eating a Xan bar, 2 Ambiens, and a 10mg Valium in one handful. After that my memory is extremely blurry. I do remember feeling pretty awesome on the combo of GABAergics so I assume it was fairly recreational haha. I guess Ambien is fun if you find benzos fun. It's a little more sloppy though, and doesn't last long.

I should try it again I guess, thx for review :D

Now = alcohol, Benny, pot. .

Plugged 20mg Zaleplon + 6mg Brojmazepam, then I prepped 15mg Dexedrine, filtered, and used the solution to dissolve 8mg Buprenorphine.. Helluva shot I must admit. Just got some fantastic Indica, about to smoke a junt and go to Nodsville, USA. Mas, I won't lie, I'm envying you right meow, rly wish I had some Budheavies.. Enjoy the night broj :D!

420, yr post always entertain me, wth is Brojmazepam and what is Zaleplon??? I had a lil' under a mg of bupe and 30mg of valium....i really wish benzo's made me sleep! I gotta get up hella fuckin' early for work, and I always end up getting no sleep. Wasn't gnna take anything, but didn't wanna think about getting up and going to work, so just took that to zone out and not think and watch tv,lol. Maybe the 3mg of klonopin from 8 hours ago will make me sleepy with the val..

Edit: I'm gonna set up a challenge for myself. No benzo's until Christmas even tho I think I kinda need them...Just realized I haven't had a benzo break since the last week of October, and that was only like 5-6 days..thank goodness for the half-lives of klonopins and valiums...Wait think I had a break for a week before my docs appoinment,really don't remember my memory is shit right now.

420, yr post always entertain me, wth is Brojmazepam and what is Zaleplon???
Brojmazepam, aka Bromazepam is a benzo. Zaleplon is a z-drug like Ambien. ;)

OT: 1mg Alprazolam so far. And I'm puffin greeen. %)

Edit: Another .5mg Xanax. I'm faded.

Last edited:
Hahaha, thanks broj's. I feel like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality ;). Also, my dude Royce nailed it, thanks, hombre!

420, i do a lot of bromazepam, never plugged them though "never plugged anything for that matter", how different are the effects?

Can you plug benzo's, or just certain ones, thought since there not water soluable that wouldn't work.... and just the usual, sub-poop-on.

Lets see:
H
Some beers
Some nice Indica marijuana
Took some benzos earlier, around noon, might pop 10 mg valium, or .5 xanax, prob gonna wait to drink this last beer and give it an hour if I do that.

Can you plug benzo's, or just certain ones, thought since there not water soluable that wouldn't work.... and just the usual, sub-poop-on.

I've never tried, but I do enjoy plugging my H, typically when I know I'm cleared out (not always that often). I think they will adsorb to some extent, but is it really worth it for what is likely a lower BA if it does work decently. They're lipid soluble. I mean I'm sure if you look around enough you can find someone who has done it and gives their opinion. But the majority of people will say the same as snorting, it won't work because its not water soluble. But I do believe at least xanax works when snorted. I've tried them all and it seems to work the best snorted. I wonder if eating a fatty meal like an hour prior to plugging or snorting benzos helps, to get more lipids in the bloodstream.

Last edited:
Sending my love out to my homies on BL.

Tonight I've had:

1mg Alpraz
10mg Dextroamp
Plenty of beers
Even more bong hits

...and about an hour ago my last 7 g's of kratom that I had laying around (not proud of this one, but I gave into my craving for an opiate buzz... :\). Gonna take 50-100mg's of diphenhydramine here soon to kick up the sedation, and possibly a tiny bit more Xan..

Peace and good vibes to alll. %)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.