• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Oh don't apologize whatsoever! I truly appreciate this!

You are absolutely right that they are trying to practically outlaw opioids here in the US. It's actually really scary.
And I can't understand why the average person doesn't care about this. They won't care until they're literally in pain or ready to jump off a bridge. Then maybe it'll finally click to them why bodily autonomy & drugs are so important.

Hopefully the pharmacy or your insurance just made a mistake with the prior authorization or something! I fucking hate those things! Prior auth's have put me into withdrawals in the past. I can't believe they're doing that on tramadol though!!! My mom use to have a bunch of issues every month trying to fill it too but it eventually always got filled. I can't recall her ever needing prior authorizations on it though, which just blows my mind!!! They went from treating tramadol like another tylenol for 30 years to "whoops, now we consider it an opioid!".

I know like maybe two people who know where to get some hydrocodone or methadone, but of course they don't ever consider sharing, as it would require that they do something for literally anyone other than themselves. lol I have family who are also in pain & can't get anything at all. So I try to be thankful that I at least have buprenorphine. But man does it get depressing.

People have got to step up against this opioid-phobia taking place. I think they're using deaths from fentanyl & other highly potent shitty opioids, to make ALL opioids look dangerous!

I really had it made all through out my 20's. And life just seemed different back then. It was eaisier to go out & meet people & make friends. I never thought I'd end up friends with a heroin dealer in small town Iowa & then one day it just happened. lol That guy always had my back & made sure I had some brown every few weeks, no matter my financial circumstances. But his dumb ass had to go and kill some one & now he'll be locked up forever.

And now I'm older, in my mid 30's & it's just not the same world it seems. Even if I did meet some one with a connection, they won't be as precise and trustworthy as my old dealer & so the risk of fentanyl is very high. And I hate fentanyl. It feels nothing like heroin or good opioids. It's the only opioid that gave me nods that felt like my consciousness was slipping. I've nodded my ass out many, many many times on pain meds & heroin prior to fentanyl and never felt like I was in any danger. But those fentanyl nods are something else. Not worth it at all. Just a waste of money to end up in withdrawals after a few days, fuck that. lol

Thank you! It took me damn near 20 years to quit meth but I did it!
Towards the end, the high just became full of anxiety, paranoia, sleep deprivation, mood swings & then the lovely crash which would last a good week or two.
The crash & feeling miserable just wasn't worth it anymore. I think I only ever got into meth due to boredom/lack of drugs & a lot of social pressure, especially being a dude in the gay community (who just loves their meth lol). But I finally made a pact with myself that meth wasn't worth risking anything over.

I only desire opioids & bud from here on out. lol Psychedelics & other drugs are nice too once in awhile, but bud & opioids are something I can utilize daily if need be.

Anyway, I'm rambling myself now! haha

I had a shit ton of food this weekend! Culvers & Marco's Pizza! All really good food. So that was my excitement & fun for the weekend.
Food has kinda become my latest drug since there's never anything else to do! lol But that's probably not a good thing either!
I should shut up now, totally derailing the thread here! lol I appreciate you my friend! :):heart8:
Aw I appreciate you too friend :)
Ps that was a good ramble lol I enjoyed reading it (I would write more but I’m kinda sleepy) …. it was good talking to you. Hope you have a good rest of the weekend
Hugs 💜

Feeling fuckin euphoric as hell smoking this fire ass weed🔥

Several smokes and vaping
2mg clonazepam
30mg Flexeril
2.8 Gs of gabapentin plus ibuprofen for BA
75mg doxylamine

On my seventh or eighth cone of weed and gonna pack one more and attempt getting some sleep

Aw I appreciate you too friend :)
Ps that was a good ramble lol I enjoyed reading it (I would write more but I’m kinda sleepy) …. it was good talking to you. Hope you have a good rest of the weekend
Hugs 💜
Any time! ^_^
You're awesome my friend!

Rest of my weekend went alright I suppose.
It's only 7:38am on a Monday & I'm already wishing I had heroin/full agonists. lol
But I just gotta keep pushing forward. There use to be a time where buprenorphine was actually enjoyable, but that would require me having to go without it (or any opioids) for a few days at a time. And I can't even get through a morning without giving in & taking something. lol

My pupils are usually still pinned from the dose of bupe I took the day before, when I get up in the morning. If bupe wasn't so damn long acting, it might be a little better.

well it's almost AM but tonight was madness I tell ya!

40mg Adderall
8mg Dilaudid
45mg Ritalin
60mg Valium
90mg Oxycodone
60mg Codeine T3's

6 shots shots of Jameson
4 Shots of Knob Creek
A couple sniffs of rocket fuel
about 6 hits of major hash

Saving 60mg Oxycodone for the AM with 15mg OxyContin
love ya guys

20mg
well it's almost AM but tonight was madness I tell ya!

40mg Adderall
8mg Dilaudid
45mg Ritalin
60mg Valium
90mg Oxycodone
60mg Codeine T3's

6 shots shots of Jameson
4 Shots of Knob Creek
A couple sniffs of rocket fuel
about 6 hits of major hash

Saving 60mg Oxycodone for the AM with 15mg OxyContin
love ya guys
Living the good life, right?

Today I have consumed

44mg Chlorpheniramine
225mg Diphenhydramine
1mg Xanax
8mg Subutex (Buprenorphine) sublingually
Menthol Cigarettes
Potent Marijuana

70mg Valium
20mg Ritalin
60mg Oxycodone
8mg Dilaudid
20mg Percocet
and 1 10mg Methadone curse me because I need all inches working in the AM

4 shots of Crown Royal
3 White Strain Kratom
.7g of 🍄

adios fellas
You can still feel the Oxycodone even though you took 10mg of Methadone? I didn't think that worked, but idk? Oh Dilaudid too, I missed that one?

70mg Valium
20mg Ritalin
60mg Oxycodone
8mg Dilaudid
20mg Percocet
and 1 10mg Methadone curse me because I need all inches working in the AM

4 shots of Crown Royal
3 White Strain Kratom
.7g of 🍄

adios fellas
Oh my I just noticed the shroomies (Lol) too! You must be feeling prettygood ehhh? I never weighed mushrooms (Blue foots) before, but I don't ate about around 35-45 of them give, or take once how much was that on a scale?!

Btw I've always heard if you don't eat atleast 7 bluefoots you won't trip/have any effects at all, even though I'm sure there'd be atleast some mood lifting effects, and things like that I suppose?

Last edited:
Typical nighttime cocktail:

6gs Kratom
5mg Oxycodone
600mg Gabapentin
600mg Oxcarbazepine

I've had a good couple days as far as pain goes with my leg. Coming to the realization that it's just going to be a massive process to heal, and I'm likely going to have to go through a shit load of physical therapy before I'll ever walk again. Going to get harder before it gets easier it appears.

The weekend was chill, got absolutely nothing going on until the 13th, so I guess I'll continue to do the only thing I can do, sit on my ass.