• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
By crystals and kandi you mean DMT and MDMA not meth and m&ms right?

Last night I didn't have a fix, tonights will be valium and either amp or eph.

Like crystal jewelry and Kandi is pony beads bruh

OT: smoked lots of weed last night doing the same again.

Lots of weed
1mg sub
maybe 50mg seroquel to knock-me-the-fuck-out.

Thats all.

Spent the night in some biker bar, knocking back Xanax with double vodkas - nearly ended up getting bottled in the car park but I'm fucked if I can remember why.

chased a couple of dragons and then hit up the arches in Waterloo for a gig, had a couple of drinks there and then back to the yard for a joint and a couple nifoxipams. mmm

when this filters through fuck it takes forever, 600mg codeine

Last night ate 5g mushrooms, and smoked a few bowls. Tripped face and watched natural born killers after the peak.

Been on a blunt/ joint only kick lately
finally gott around to rollin up a zombie

Got so baked I don't remember last night lol

Yeah I smoked some weed after drinking last night and passed out for a few hours, woke up, ate pizza, and then did it again. I feel rested though. And no desire to smoke any more weed hahaha.

.4mg klonopin, a few bowls of dank weed with some wax on top of them, 1.25mg melatonin, caffeine and cigarettes. Nice night.

Maaaan not much.
Split a 6 pack. As a recovering alcoholic who had only drank once in the past couple months and a few times in the last YEAR it kinda messed me up! The beer plus a few bowls had me feeling happy, giggly, social... It was kinda nice! Made me sleepy, though.

Chomped a seroquel to pass the fuck out.
1200mg gabapentin

woa, are you prescribed seroquel? i recently procured a couple and intended to use em as a sleep aid but heard that it can make sleep worse for someone with a bit of a habit and whose not 'scribed em

Yes, I have a prescription of 30mg 3x daily. I used to get 2 400mg tablets daily. These are for 'bipolar disorder'. That said, I'm not bipolar, or really depressed at all. I purposefully got them for the purpose of guaranteed sleep. I have done a bit of reading on seroquel and I agree, it's not too kind on the body. I'm not sure about specifics. I guess I'm a bit careless in my pharmaceutical consumption.

Edit: they are 25mg seroquel tablets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.