• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some kratom tea with 1.7g of this resin stuff I found. It was my first time and I'm not disappointed.

Though dollar for dollar, the powdered leaf available to me is a better deal.

4mg diliaud, .10g H coffee, sausage biscuit, moca frappe and sweet tea. *needing caffeine can ya tell?* lol

etiz metabolites from last night (lots was had) make me feel ok to dose later
my lope taper dose
no doz caffiene pill thing

might fall back asleep

I used to take no doz alot. They help pretty well... also the reason I take goodies powders. I like the caffeine in them and apap/asprin help with any lingering headache I may have from the lack of caffeine.

Caffeine nicotine diaza and lyrica ...
all the combat day 2 of ope withdrawls/// oh and a raw egg

It, lyrica, had me jump off 15mg 'done pretty easy. Maybe I should get my rx back now I have benzos? Naw, $30 copay and $10 rx cost = better spent.

I took 1mg etiz a lil back when cably guy arrived, 2mg more now. Yay responsibility? Still no food, soon. Playin pokemon blue while the real PC is at the shop.

4mg Xanax,60mg oxycodone,coffee and cigarettes.I actually feel the 60mg oxy better than the 70 I did for yesterday's wake up dose and even the 80mg the day before.I know about ceiling effects and all that but this is the first time that 60mg has felt better than 70 or 80.Anyone else ever notice anything similar?Can't wait till pain doctor's appointment on Tuesday.Gonna take 100mg as soon as I get that script filled.Then on the 18th my Xanax refill is due.Party!!!!

I'm struggling. Still not redosed yet! Hopefully within the hour!

You IV hydromorphone right? Maybe a longer acting one would suit you better. I hear its a short rush. Either way, hang in there love.

P.S. I forgot to mention some tobacco before. I want an e-cig.

You IV hydromorphone right? Maybe a longer acting one would suit you better. I hear its a short rush. Either way, hang in there love.

P.S. I forgot to mention some tobacco before. I want an e-cig.

Yes. I do those because its the most readily available to me... I also supplement (if you can call it that lol) with H.. everyone seems to be in hiding today. Id love to find something that works better\longer. Im trying to hang in there :\ thanks :)

I use loperamide OTC (bought in bulk cheap online) for when im out. Use it, you might need a lot. Im tapered from 50 2mg pills a day to 4. Research it some....

We <3 you

I use loperamide OTC (bought in bulk cheap online) for when im out. Use it, you might need a lot. Im tapered from 50 2mg pills a day to 4. Research it some....

We <3 you

I have already learned so much here.. funny I just dosed on some lope just in case.. I don't wanna wait til I'm fully sick. I do still hold hope someone will answer their phone lol

Aww thanks I ♡ you guys too!

Status
Not open for further replies.