Not open for further replies.
10mg Valium
2 Coffee's
2 Bowel's hydro

Hopefully my amphetamine arrives in a few hours

Coffee with maple syrup

Thick cut bacon

The finest of DIPA

Gonna eat some more after my beer and then bike to the bank! The farm was super fun this morning and I might be able to get them to sell some of their meat and cheese to the restaurant I work at (the two places are separated by maybe two miles). Then I could argue for a raise aha! But in all seriousness, local food kicks ass.

And now back to the morning booze.

2 cups of coffee, cigarettes, 2 goodies powders (wanted an extra caffeine boost) and 12 mg Dilliuad IV'd. (8mg at first and 30 mins later I felt the need to redose)

Well... My morning fix was vicodin and eggs lol

40mg to be exact, and it feels phenomenal. Opiates are the only completely non-psychedelic drugs that I can enjoy fully and not regret doing, I've realized. But thats what's so sinister about them I suppose.

That lovely lovely sobriety. I know y'all are jealous...

2 cups of coffee and a 45 min workout.

2 cups of coffee, cigarettes, 2 goodies powders (wanted an extra caffeine boost) and 12 mg Dilliuad IV'd. (8mg at first and 30 mins later I felt the need to redose)

I used to go twelve as my dose and it hit the spot pretty sweet for awhile.

OT: Thc caffiene nicotine pork

Ps cuzie, which is that like slang cousin? How it pronounced
No envy but definitely sounds like a nice morninf.

I used to go twelve as my dose and it hit the spot pretty sweet for awhile.

I went on a couple week bender and shot my tolerance thru the roof. So now I'm trying hard to get it down some. I miss the rush.. My morning dose is the only one I really actually feel.

14mg Xanax,out of oxy and can tell.Ugh.Got PO at 3;00 and when I get back that bottle of whisky is gonna take a beating.This sucks,don't even feel the xannies but I guess they're doing something and its better to have em than not.

Ps cuzie, which is that like slang cousin? How it pronounced
No envy but definitely sounds like a nice morninf.

Heh no slang I'm sober as shit...I try to be during the week but it sucks towards the end. Work outs help with the mood.

It's on tonight though can't wait.

16mg Alprazoooo (Had to out do ya downerhead :)) 48mg Bromazeeeeee, fat dab'o'phenaze, 80mg Hydrocodone, fuck it.

Horrible morning! Only had about 2mg dilliaud. Definitely feeling what's missing. Bout to go get some hydros to take the edge off til I can get to my other dude.

same here ^

Only 4.5 grams of kratom to get me through the firdt part of the day... got a bowl of pot left... Waiting to get an OZ of shatter this afternoon.

1.75g of kratom (which has become my staple these days) + 2 cups of coffee.

A few lines of soft would really hit the spot but maybe another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.