Not open for further replies.
girX6S5.png

Oh my Gaaa
aaaawwwwwwwwwd !

145mgs methadone
300mg gabapentin
Bowl of weed
Will prolly take some bacfolen with another gabapentin

That sounds lovely. Just a few beers/dabs for me today. Went a while longer than anticipated on bzd's so I cut those out.

Flat affect. No will to continue. Emotionally dead/numbed, kind of sucks. I will probably not wake up feeling any similar.

Green Tea
2mg Clonazepam
1mg Alprazolam
2.5mg Lorazepam
60mg Oxycodone instant release oral
10mg Hydromorphone nasal

Can't sleep, so... good morning guys! ;)

Maybe this combo will put me to sleep and if not screw it it's almost weekend.

Happy weekend everybody!

Green Tea
2mg Clonazepam
1mg Alprazolam
2.5mg Lorazepam
60mg Oxycodone instant release oral
10mg Hydromorphone nasal

Can't sleep, so... good morning guys! ;)

Maybe this combo will put me to sleep and if not screw it it's almost weekend.

Happy weekend everybody!

It will make you sleep the whole weekend =P

I drank too much yesterday, had a terrible night trying to sleep, with stomach problems and an overwhelming anxiety. Had some panic attacks during the night.

Now, a hangover of the anxiety. Having a joint to relax, but i need to work, sadly

nothing yet still buzzin from da xann
the other day
oh wait wait
. . . . forgot about the turbo boost from da dab OOPS

is ch still in the rings of Jupiter

Lol this hits home too hard.
Hard being the operative word eh?
Had the most awkward counseling session at 830 and dosed right after. Was benzo'd out though.

45mg methadone
4.5mg clonazepam
2 bowls of some good bud

Roommate needed the car to go visit his aunt in hospice so I'm at the crib by myself. Hope he doesn't notice the rear taillight that somehow cracked pretty good. No matter what he gonna think I did that shit.
Why awkward? Pretending not to be on benzos can be paradoxically awkward and anxiety inducing

@Hylight you seem really nice, so hope you are not offended, but you seem on another planet sometimes! But that's what droogz are about eh? Muchas affection and respect xxx

good morning guys, I hope all of you are feeling well and are enjoying the day.

over the course of 6hrs in this order :)
6mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonazepam
200mg Caffeine, 400mg Grapefruit seed extract and a cup of white silver needle tea (awesome tea, you have to try it)
1350mg Pregabalin - waited 1.5hrs for this stuff to slowly come up and then pushed it a bit with:
60mg Oxycodone IR oral
one hour later I ate some pancakes with raspberries and vanilla sauce
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
12mg Hydromorphone nasal

now I'm feeling very euphoric and energized.

the sun is shining so I guess I'm gonna relax on my terrace and tank some vitamin D. :giggle:

Broke down on the benzo kick last night when someone offered a trade for clonazepam for amphetamine and I couldn't pass it up. Plus being .5s, it's a bit easier to actually finish the quick taper I had attempted.

Took .5mg right when I got them and by the time I was home, the cold sweats (from both minor withdrawal as well as l-amphetamine still in the system) had subsided.

As for today:
45mg methadone
2 bowls of good buds
.75mg clonazepam
30mg amphetamine XR
600mg gabapentin

Rainy here north of Boston today. Just happy to be feeling better and I have some serious sleep to catch up on after Patriots game today.

10mg dex and 1mg alprazolam.

I also found a leftover oxy and sniffed a quarter (20mg) which has boosted the Xanax a little since I have no massive tolerance anymore. Probably not a good idea to be doing this when I just quit the shit but hey I'm not gonna buy anymore (literally told my guy don't ever give me oxy again) just getting rid of this last one for good and I physically only have one single OC80 which is not exactly gonna give me withdrawals again.

Tempted to try and get myself a nice oral morphine stash though, the lower potency makes it more forgiving and I find the effects more euphoric than oxycodone. May speak to my GP to get a script for at the very least some DHC to keep me off stronger opis in the future. Genuinely do need it for back pain as well is the thing. Difficult position.

While I'm rambling a bit (you can tell the uppers are working innit) here's a funny story about the NHS. My bird's dad is a morphine addict and this fact is on his medical record. He went in to see his GP recently and was told he could no longer have any gabapentin as it's now a controlled drug. So the doctor gave him a bottle of Oramorph instead.

I shit you fucking not.

This is how easy it is to get morphine on the NHS, a documented addict even gets it thrown at him, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.