• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
45mg methadone
2 bowls of bud (roommate been hooking it up lately)
400mg cimetidine
Sipping a 25oz Natural ice @ 10am like a dog

3mgs of clonazapam and 40 mgs of adderall plus a beer
Jealous of the clonazepam and Adderall right now. I get my refill tomorrow for the amphetamine. No clonazepam script and connects all fuckin around.

Half caf coffee, one cup with a splash of lactaid whole milk.

Hoping to feel better than I did earlier this morning and trip 2C-C mixed with maybe some alprazolam or some etizolam. And maybe some O-DSMT. Wish I had a bottle of hydro though...

120mg DHC and some codeine linctus 15mg/5ml syrup.

This is just to taper me down from my oxy habit.

Will pop 1mg clonazepam before work.

If all goes well I should have a truckload of alprazolam soon, hyped for that.

Slept till 7am today which is better than usual, but still not where I need to be.

45mg methadone
Last bowl of bud till afternoon
.5mg clonazepam (first dose in 37+ hrs, started to feel a little withdrawal this morning)
Sipping 24oz screwdriver

Dr appointment this afternoon @ 2 for amp refills. Hopefully it's quick and painless like last time.

are those for CH ! ♡
those look good 😎

Man what I can tell you, Brazil is the best place in the world, that’s the thing.

This delicious food is called “pão de queijo”, which roughly means “bread made of cheese”. It is made (mainly) of cheese, eggs, and cassava starch.

This can be found only in one specific state in Brazil (Minas Gerais), it is a very specific thing, but it certainly worth a try.

Even better here are the handcrafted beers, holy shit, it is a paradise.

It follows a version of a more sophisticated one, with cheese inside and olives embedded.

^^ it's alright, and i am sure delicious and delightful too.
i am trying not to drool. . i mean take a bite. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.