• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
who woke up to a 200mg shot of morphine, a hot coffee and cigarette after a huge dump? this guy! no valium in the mix this morning as i'm taking a day or two off from taking it.

^ So jealous of tentram.

8mg bupe under the tongue, two cups of coffee, two small bowls of Tahoe OG and 2 cigarettes.

^ hehe, i've been getting that a lot lately from you guys in here :p trust me, though. you wouldn't like the degenerative disc disease i have which allows me access to these drugs.

it just clicked past midnight not long back and i just finished prepping a shot of morphine after waking, again, from a nice nod. got myself an after shot cigarette lit and then i'm going to smoke the last couple of bongs i have left and finish watching million dollar baby on television.

i might even pop a little valium soonish for good measure, ya know?

Two cream filled long johns, 2 large monsters, 6 Marlboro reds.. and a thought of thanks remembering what I used to require.

drank a bottle of wine and two beers, afterwards did a decent sized line of crystal. so im doing pretty good at the moment

wait for it, wait for it...

200mg IV morphine, coffee and cigarettes!

only way to start a sunday morning at 8am.

Bang on midnight i banged 200mg morphine so spot on morning fix. sure is working, doing its job proper like, innit since im nodding in and out at an almost constant non-stop rate like. Ayo!

Indeed sir tophamhat. Im sneaking in the odd one hitter of weed in my pipe which is adding splendidly to the high going on. Boiling the kettle for coffees in between nods and pipes but theyre barely helping out.

Some coke is desired and would be the icing on the cake.

36mg's of hydromorphone IV as soon as i rolled out of bed and a cup of tea with a smoke. Not a bad start to the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.