• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fix today: an unknown dosage of buprenorphine insufflated via an afrin bottle. The damn strips fuck up beneath my tongue something fierce and I haven't been able to calculate my dosage via nasal spray yet. I know it's a whole lot less than using the strips sublingually though.

just injected 200mg of morphine and another 100mg up the rear end for the extra lulz. then ate 25mg valium and sippin on a milk coffee, draggin from a cigarette. just wacked up in the library carpark before coming up to find they're closed for stock take over the following days. looks like i might bum some wireless from here then go for a walk around the marina and harbour since it's just down the road as i don't want to go driving home right now feeling this smacked out and especially with the rain and flooding about the town.

I'm on the first day of my "weekend", so it was wake'nbake for me and a lazy morning. Now going to smoke a little more, find myself an energy drink, and get a whole stack of jobs done that I've been putting off for days. Then I'll be able to properly enjoy the rest of my weekend without feeling guilty :)

been up all night on methadone n valium, ran outta weed early last night n shouldnt be gettin any more :\

just heard my dad wake up so i might go have a cup of coffee n a cig with him here soon

20mg of dexedrine in the morning + 2mg of clonazepam + 20mg of dexedrine before the noon + just about to do more.

morning BL, been sick for the past coule days but this morning im feeling better. started out with 400mgs cimetidine at ~6am then drove to work(1 cig), had to open at 7 am. Got here and took 1mg buprenorphine IN and 1.5mgs alpralozam (1mg sublingualed and .5 oral) feeling pretty good :) need a cig and some stims would be nice but hell at least ive got coffee :)
hope everyone is enjoying there morning too

update: just ran out of coffee and my GF isnt here yet to cover the front desk, im in desperate need of more coffee and a cig! she needs to hurry up..

Last edited:
yerba mate
green tea extract
acaí berries
chelated magnesium
omega-3 DHA/EPA fish oil
2 cigarettes

100mg IV morphine and 15mg valium. coffee's, cigarettes.

as soon as i am finished here at the laundromat i'm going home to hook into a fruit platter breakfast, nomnomnoms!

100mg IV morphine and 15mg valium. coffee's, cigarettes.

as soon as i am finished here at the laundromat i'm going home to hook into a fruit platter breakfast, nomnomnoms!
mighty morphine valium ranger!

mighty morphine valium ranger!

haha indeed! i had to add some promethazine to the mix because i've been itching like crazy since last night's shots! my face feels a little raw from rubbing it while nodding in and out all last night.

Prescribed dosage of Vyvanse and 60mL Nyquil (60mg DXM + 12.5mg Doxylamine + 1300mg APAP) since I didn't have any cough gels, so I went to the store and got some more pure DXM and took 60mg DXM with my 200g PST in lieu of my normal opiate prescription.

Plus, daily maintenance anxiety medications, including 2.5mg Valium (usually 5mg/day), with 0.75-1mg clonazepam (trying to keep it to 0.75mg), with 300mg Lyrica which potentiates the hell out of benzos.

The icing on the anxiolytic cake: I took 0.25mg Xanax orally, now I'm about to take a prn 0.5mg xanax orally to help me with some problems I have to deal with today. I really like the microdose-combination of oral dosing of quick-onset benzos, such as Valium and Xanax, with long acting benzos, such as Klonopin.

In the end, I take the equivalent of of ~1.5mg klonopin a day if you convert all of my other benzos, which, to me, is much better than being on a single drug, such as 1.5mg of Klonopin. Each benzo has their unique effects, but each tend to bring on unwanted side effects at high doses individually, so I really like microdosing daily maintenance combination of benzos, to get all the nice effects of each benzo.

Several fat lines of heroin, a bowl of weed, and some coffee. The perfect start to any morning right there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.