• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
never usually have "breakfast", but had about .25 mg clonazepam (literally a bite of a 2mg pill) about 10mg roxi, about to smoke a cig and hopefully get out and smoke some green :)

100mg modafinil, 2 cups of coffee, 1200mg paracetamol and 25mg diclofenac. Yay!

110 mgs cherry flavored wellness...bowls of green queen, hope my guy fronts me another half today, just bought one thursday and i have a gram or so left:\.

Well its 4am and I'm done programming but that 40mg dexedrine is keeping me from sweet, sweet sleep.

So more heroin until I pass out I s'pose!

Tomorrow going to suck....

1 mg IN buprenorphine, coffee, need to get some cigs, and no benzos or stims... yet... :)

woke up puking on clinic day:(...fuck!! now i have to walk to clinic sick as hell, so sick i cant even blaze a bowl of this new dank. wtf? i just got a flu shot!

didn't you know flu shots contain so many additives that they actually make you sick? also, the strain you are immunized against has about a 1% chance of being the one you are actually exposed to.

didn't you know flu shots contain so many additives that they actually make you sick? also, the strain you are immunized against has about a 1% chance of being the one you are actually exposed to.

yeah, i mean i found out that they basically guess the strain for that year just now but i get really really sick about 4x a year, to the point i am dehydrated so bad i have to be hospitalized, i jut got so sick of being sick that i thought i would try it despite the risks, oh and its been almost 2 weeks so i doubt its from the shot but its wierd i went back to sleep for a while and got up feeling ok so who knows wtf that was...i was pissing out my ass whilst throwing up earlier, im just glad its over. i am so prone to sickness its rediculous! my liver is fine too, just got a clean bill of health as far as the hep is concerned so its not that. idk, every couple-few months i end up dehydrated and in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.