• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probabley NOT the best idea...but ive been back to fucking around with benzos that last few days after 2 months of of being 100% clean off benzos...but oh well, I feel fucking fantastic!!!!!!!

40mg Methadone
60mg Oxycodone
30mg Opana, 2 15mg pills, 1 snorted and 1 oral
3mg Lorazepam
2.5mg Aplazrolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine
.2 purple shadow og

let me just say god damn!!! My pupils look as big as NOTHING! I cant even fucking see them holy shit am I opiates/shitfaced to the fucking max. The benzos just took the extremely euphoric high to the Masters ! I'm super chillen!

The weed, oh man the weed!! I also just started to smoke again today, yes ive been 7 months clean cannabis before today! and let me tell you, when you take long enough breaks on it like I did, holy wow! your high becomes amazing! almost as good as the VERY firs time! haha

Happy times BL's

You just managed to kick a heavy benzo habit and have been clean for 2 months, only to jump right back into it again for no real reason? Not judging or anything (I'm certainly guilty of doing *similar* things), but I really can't help but wonder if you actually are trying to get clean, or if you just get "clean" periodically to lower your tolerance. You sure seem to love drugs more than most people on here, that's for sure. Again, no judgment, just curiosity...

On the topic, I woke up super late today so I just got dressed and headed to work. Nothing but maybe a small amount of caffeine when I arrived at work to start the day.

^ I don't exactly think Methacodone likes drugs more than me :p haha

40mg methadone
Iced coffee
Few rips of some good nugs

Sitting outside in the sun getting methadone sweats.. Or regular sweats haha I can't quite distinguish right now

1mg clonazepam
10mg Ritalin - so the clonazepam doesn't put me straight to sleep
Camel Filters

Job interview in a few minutes... Hopefully one of my last mornings of unemployment

rollinlikeroyse..

Not exactly 'no reason'...
It's not like I plan on going to where I was before 8-12 month of everyday use.

I remember the W/D and DON'T want to go back. lol

I know my tolerances also...I just missed being high. :)

40mg Liquid Methadone
30mg Opana
120mg Oxycodone (Within 24 hour span)
4mg Alprazolam
125mg Hydroxyzine
4mg Zofran
Lemon OG bowls
Parliament lights

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

royyyce,

are you still in the process of getting clean? still in w/d or have you made it thru the worst of it?
wishin ju the best!

Wake N Bake on the way to get my 40mg methadone. Grabbed an iced coffee on the way home and now just listening to the discussion on the Deflategate situation and eating lunch.

120 mg Oxycodone and 40 mg Methylphenidate, then went back to bed oon the nod hehe :p

--» Peace o/

My pain has been fine lately. I'm going to stop taking my Oxycodone and Opana. Pretty much stock pile them for special occasions. I got at least 1 more re-fill of each, so ill have a gooood amount. :)
I just hope I don't get super sick. I Probly wont get super sick but Ill probly be pretty uncomfortable. I'm still going to use Benzo's now though. If I can manage to stay on 40mg of 'done and just STAY on it, I'll be a happy person. :)

40mg Methadone
2mg Alprazolam
4mg Lorazepam
150mg Hydroxyzine
20mg Lexapro
Caffeine
Cannabis bowls
Cigarettes

Feeling mighty fine actually. wooo :)

haven't ever weighed my cawfee dose. just call it 1.5 spoons m8.

I LUV THE MOOD LIFT. haven't increased my dose neither. i actually lowered it and i decided i'll jsut stick w dis ROA

rollinlikeroyse..

Not exactly 'no reason'...
It's not like I plan on going to where I was before 8-12 month of everyday use.

I remember the W/D and DON'T want to go back. lol

I know my tolerances also...I just missed being high. :)

I hear ya man. Once you get a taste of that sweet, sweet high there's always gonna be a part of you that craves it somewhere deep down... Just be careful man, self-control is the only thing that can save you. We all know how doing it "just one/a couple more times" can lead to full-blown addiction again. Stay safe, brother.

royyyce,

are you still in the process of getting clean? still in w/d or have you made it thru the worst of it?
wishin ju the best!

Yeah man! This Sunday'll be 2 weeks off. 2nd & 3rd days were the worst for sure, but after that it's like slowly coming down off coke or a bad hangover for a couple days. I had Addies and Xans to help so those were life-savers for sure. You can do it too! It's all in the head, willpower/mental strength above all else.

OT: Not much this morning. I think I took a 2mg xanax bar & dabs, but that was it. My morning was rather lazy.

Day 2 of no other opiates BUT methadone. I still have a good amount of Roxy 30s and a decent amount of Opana 15s. I was at 90mg of Methadone before starting Oxycodone and Opana for pain.

The Benzo's sure do help the shit out of it though! it makes my methadone feel like it's more than 90mg...GOD I love opiates and benzos.

Right now I'm chillen on

40mg Methadone (liquid)
4mg Alprazolam (2mg bars)
4mg Lorazepam (4 1mg tabs)
100mg Hydroxyzine
10mg Lexapro
Super silver haze bowls
Parliament lights

Feeling REALLY good. No W/Ds whatsoever. I hope I can manage to stay on 40mg of 'done! That'll be sweet!

what's the deal metha, do you enjoy benzos on their own or do you use them to potentiate your 'done?

terrible morning in the southern hemisphere. hopefully half a miligram of clonazepam will improve it.

@Methacodone, it seems you have quite a collection there. Have you thought about decreasing your methadone intake?
As you know methadone is a bit harder to get off than most opiates in your list.
All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.