• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probabley NOT the best idea...but ive been back to fucking around with benzos that last few days after 2 months of of being 100% clean off benzos...but oh well, I feel fucking fantastic!!!!!!!

40mg Methadone
60mg Oxycodone
30mg Opana, 2 15mg pills, 1 snorted and 1 oral
3mg Lorazepam
2.5mg Aplazrolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine
.2 purple shadow og

let me just say god damn!!! My pupils look as big as NOTHING! I cant even fucking see them holy shit am I opiates/shitfaced to the fucking max. The benzos just took the extremely euphoric high to the Masters ! I'm super chillen!

The weed, oh man the weed!! I also just started to smoke again today, yes ive been 7 months clean cannabis before today! and let me tell you, when you take long enough breaks on it like I did, holy wow! your high becomes amazing! almost as good as the VERY firs time! haha

Happy times BL's

Last edited:
This is me. I usually take my 2mg SUBOXONE strip under the tongue 45 minutes before I actually get out of bed and shower. Then I relax on the bed and take my gabapentin and a 0.5mg xanax under the tongue. Within 35 minutes I'm not going through hot and cold sweats anymore and I feel normal. I don't want to feel high. Just normal. Can't wait until I'm off all meds, and live normally.

250mg approximately of Ephenidine
spliffy of BB-22

5am bout to skin up the MMB-CHMINNACA

Coffee, 1 mg Clonazepam, and some beers to follow here soon. Might hit up the bar tonight, it's been a while.

Ativan or Xanax to mix with opiates today? hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm going Ativan today and Xanax tomorrow. :)

40mg Methadone
60mg Oxycodone
30mg Opana
4mg Lorazepam
100mg Hydroxyzine
4mg Zofran
Purple Urkle OG bowls

Feeling GREAT!!!!

Happy time BL's!

Early morning landscaping... Stone sober, sick as fuck (aren't we always). Not even cigarettes, a black and fuckin mild.

^above poster, haha. Peppering in a little ondansetron to keep you from choking on your own vomit.

Keif Richards-

Most DEF!! Ativan is the greatest Anti-Nausea medication in the WORLD for me. But when your using it with other benzos and opiates you're just of course trying to get blasted.
Hydroxyzine ALSO works GREAT for Nausea. But I like promethazine better.

I had run out of promethazine so I used Zofran to not get sick / nauseas.

Anyways, I had a great time yesterday! today is Xanax turn over Ativan to mix with my opies.

40mg Methadone (Liquid)
60mg Oxycodone (2 30mg tabs)
30mg Opana (2 15mg tabs, 1 snorted)
3mg Alprazolam (1 1/2 2mg bars)
50mg Hydroxyzine
4mg Zofran
Lemon OG bowls
Marlboro lights

What a blissful morning!! I've tried SO many drugs and combos. But NOTHING comes close to a nice opiate/benzo combination, it's just SO euphoric!

Keif Richards-

Most DEF!! Ativan is the greatest Anti-Nausea medication in the WORLD for me. But when your using it with other benzos and opiates you're just of course trying to get blasted.
Hydroxyzine ALSO works GREAT for Nausea. But I like promethazine better.

I had run out of promethazine so I used Zofran to not get sick / nauseas.

Anyways, I had a great time yesterday! today is Xanax turn over Ativan to mix with my opies.

40mg Methadone (Liquid)
60mg Oxycodone (2 30mg tabs)
30mg Opana (2 15mg tabs, 1 snorted)
3mg Alprazolam (1 1/2 2mg bars)
50mg Hydroxyzine
4mg Zofran
Lemon OG bowls
Marlboro lights

What a blissful morning!! I've tried SO many drugs and combos. But NOTHING comes close to a nice opiate/benzo combination, it's just SO euphoric!

Didn't you just finish up your clonazepam taper like a month ago? Not trying to take your inventory or anything, but I would hate to see you fall to far back.

40mg methadone
10mg adderall
Coffee
Had to see my PO this morning, but once I got home after I had a few hits of some new buds my boy hooked me up with so I'd be able to smoke right after seeing the PO.

Didn't you just finish up your clonazepam taper like a month ago? Not trying to take your inventory or anything, but I would hate to see you fall to far back.

40mg methadone
10mg adderall
Coffee
Had to see my PO this morning, but once I got home after I had a few hits of some new buds my boy hooked me up with so I'd be able to smoke right after seeing the PO.

Yeah, it was 2 1/12 months ago, early-mid may.

But oh well, not going to be abusing them as bad as before, but I still wasn't my share of food good highs. I'll most than likely to take at least worth time breaks here and their, don't want to develop that nasty benzo w/d. pure hell.
But I still do love my Ativan and Xanax!

^ Yea, don't get me wrong, I love benzos myself, but I really just never have had the on demand access or extra money to catch any sort of dependence, but when I do have them I'll binge.

Been smoking bud a few hits at a time throughout the late/morning afternoon.

Holy fuck Methacodone, I can't fathom how you get all these drugs! Are you on MMT? I couldn't feel IV heroin for shit on MMT, let alone oxy.

I managed to get myself dependent on clonazepam somewhat, because I can almost always get it. Got mad friends with scripts, actually I used to have mad benzo scripts until I decided to get on bupe maintenance and all my bupe doc would throw me is fucking zolpidem (I abused the fuck out of it via IV, fucked my veins)

Ugh I miss my diazepam and temazepam, I could almost cry haha

^ temazepam is one of my favorites, but I rarely see my buddy who has the script anymore to get any and as for diazepam, surprisingly the most I've ever take at a time by itself was like 10-15mg and whenever I got them it would be the 5mg ones thrown into a clonazepam deal to make me feel better about not getting that good of a break when I would spend a good amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.