• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Couldn't sleep for shit last night, tossed and turned until the sun rose. Bromazolam weirdly is giving me a paradoxical reaction where now instead of sleepy when I take it I just want to be the most productive person ever. Hopefully this is short-term and doesn't last for when I go on vacation.

2mg Bromazolam
Green Tea
Nicotine (Mango vape)

Edit:
Forgot I also took a 25mg edible with the bromazolam.
Did you have the edible with your bromazolam last night? Or othet drugs? Crystal meth? Could be that? Lol.

Used to be
Breakfast:
1/4g of black mixed with 1/2g of crys and around 0.5 ml of water
Puff on my pen a dozen or so times (90+% thc)
1 zannie bar
And a Sour Apple 4 Loko(14% alc. content)
An w/4 extra shots of espresso (about 450mg caffeine)
instead of being 3 parts water 1 part espress,
it was 3 parts water 4 parts espresso.
And 2 Cowboy killers.

Every morning for almost 3 years. Not anymore. Now, a bowl of cereal and maybe a bowl of weed. And a glass of water.

Morning blueworld

Things going so so. Yesterday I just felt like shit for no reason and was just so tired, didn't even have my normal benzo intake but all I wanted to do was sleep, went to bed late Friday night and just slept the night away and then just was so tired when I woke up yesterday morning, got up at 6am had 20mg methadone, 10mg diazepam, 1mg clonazepam. Slept till 12 the afternoon and still just felt shit and fatigued so had 2mg alprozalam and then just slept again till 9pm, got up and took 10mg methadone and 10mg diazepam and 50mg Trazadone and just got back in bed and slept till 6 this morning. Got up and had the following;

Today's breakie was
20mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
10mg diazepam
And a few bong hits of Swazi.

Going to take a drive just now and get a special package made up for me

1g platinum cookies (hybrid 50/50% and thc 18-24%)
2g the big dirty (hybrid 50/50% and 10-13% thc)
2g BBS (Hybrid 60/40% sativa dominant and 16-18% thc with 6% cbd)
All indoor and some edibles
Rice crispy treats small bars x3 60mg thc per bar
Fruit Toffees 40mg thc per toffee, packet of 10.

Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday

Morning all. 🙂

Been up since 4:30 but hey, spent most of yesterday afternoon/evening in bed, so, expected lol. Drinking some breakfast blend medium roast coffee, black, had the blood thinner and other boring meds with a multivitamin, 2.5mg bupe, and currently smoking a bong of Slurricane x Gelato#33.

Let's try to make today not suck. 👍

Just cafecito.
Want to do some home decorating and diy furniture upgrading stuff. Go buy drinkables and cheese (can't live without cheese) and maybe a chilenito or two, try to do it with all three dogs (on leash because there's traffic on the street where the shop is).

Have nice day everyone!

I'm seriously thinking of going with my mom on one her beloved cruise trips to Fort Lauderdale (flight back to Chile can be from anywhere within the US) so I can try Kratom.

I'm seriously thinking of going with my mom on one her beloved cruise trips to Fort Lauderdale (flight back to Chile can be from anywhere within the US) so I can try Kratom.
I'm sure you can order it online? Whereabouts in the world are you located? Chile? Is it illegal there? Just fyi, there are a lot of clearnet sites that sell Kratom