• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Lol job interview went great. Background check, not so much. 🤣

So they hold grudges. Good to know. Not my kind of place. Fuck em.
I could get assaulting police off my record but anyone who thinks it's bad isn't my type of place to work...i get you

It’s that time again kids,
The early bird gets that fuckin’ worm!

Back to work for what will absolutely be a long day after a cerveza or six too many.

Sucking down as much aqua as possible while trying to get dressed. Gonna light this red off the ass of the last one and I’m packing another bowl of some chemdawg.

Go get that dinero people!

If you need those big hugs, I gotchu!
Always, fair winds and following seas

Morning, peeps. 😁 🌄

Blood work again this morning, then back to the house to begin the mammoth Christmas baking project that is the baked goods gift bags I'm giving out this year. Then work. Good thing that test juice I shot yesterday got me feeling like I can make Hump Day my bitch. 🙂

Today be like:

Coffee
Nicotine
Cannabis
60mg dxm
15mL bso
7mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

I could get assaulting police off my record but anyone who thinks it's bad isn't my type of place to work...i get you
Fack em. You'll find something better.

Thanks, y'all. I'm still working at a pizzeria, making pies a couple nights a week, just looking for something to supplement that until I come off parole at the end of March. Soon after I'm probably moving out of state again, somewhere I can get my hands green. The rate NC is going I'll be retired before they legalize, and I'm no Jorge Cervantes, but I'm too damn good at growing to be busting my ass in a kitchen or at a job site for the rest of my life. Nothing at all wrong with an honest living, but given the choices, fuck that.

Still fucked up from last nights doping session

Doctor prescribes agua and coffee. Like a boss. 😉

Be safe, have fun, peace.

🫠✌️

like-a-sir-boss.gif

ffff2f793198d9b07eeff6606bdd8622.jpg

Morning, peeps. 😁 🌄

Blood work again this morning, then back to the house to begin the mammoth Christmas baking project that is the baked goods gift bags I'm giving out this year. Then work. Good thing that test juice I shot yesterday got me feeling like I can make Hump Day my bitch. 🙂

Today be like:

Coffee
Nicotine
Cannabis
60mg dxm
15mL bso
7mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

Thanks, y'all. I'm still working at a pizzeria, making pies a couple nights a week, just looking for something to supplement that until I come off parole at the end of March. Soon after I'm probably moving out of state again, somewhere I can get my hands green. The rate NC is going I'll be retired before they legalize, and I'm no Jorge Cervantes, but I'm too damn good at growing to be busting my ass in a kitchen or at a job site for the rest of my life. Nothing at all wrong with an honest living, but given the choices, fuck that.

Be safe, have fun, peace.

🫠✌️
Aye I'm in a near identical boat when it comes to wanting a job with any kind of cannabis interaction let alone a proper fucking job in the industry. I rarely post on old threads but this one seems chill af.

And my old morning fix sure as hell us to be:
80mg Oxy
or 40-60mg Oxy + 120mg Codeine Phosphate, and about 1-200mg of Dihydrocodeine (Usually 1 or the other not always both)
A Gram of some fire fuckin gas

These days I average 20MG a day Oxy SR/ER maybe the rare codeine addition.
And I'll never stop smoking ganja.

Not sure what exactly you mean by BSO but I do hope if I am thinking of the correct thing I hope your doing fine. :)

20mg Fluoxetine
600mg Oxcarbazepine
50mg Naltrexone
Coffee
Maverick Menthol 100s

General cleanup at the house today. I must be doing something right because everyone that's gotten here after me except for one guy has left and gotten high or something like that. No work today, get to just chill. Probably go to the store to get some tobacco, tubes, and a rolling machine, but other than that, I'm just chilling today.

Aye I'm in a near identical boat when it comes to wanting a job with any kind of cannabis interaction let alone a proper fucking job in the industry. I rarely post on old threads but this one seems chill af.

And my old morning fix sure as hell us to be:
80mg Oxy
or 40-60mg Oxy + 120mg Codeine Phosphate, and about 1-200mg of Dihydrocodeine (Usually 1 or the other not always both)
A Gram of some fire fuckin gas

These days I average 20MG a day Oxy SR/ER maybe the rare codeine addition.
And I'll never stop smoking ganja.

Not sure what exactly you mean by BSO but I do hope if I am thinking of the correct thing I hope your doing fine. :)

Hey dude, pleasure to meet ya. 🙂

Unfortunately I've got a pretty extensive criminal record, so it's unlikely I'll be able to have my name on paper connected to anything in the cannaindustry, but I can work. Hell, I'll trim to get my foot in the door.

BSO is black seed oil, a supplement many people here, including me, use for opioid potentiation.

Hope the day finds you well. I'm smoking weed and baking cookies. Woop woop!

Coffee and cigs and waiting for my doctor appointment so a little dopesick
Must suck have to iv 24mg all the time.
I would do 2mg iv and never got much wd.
I would suggest trying to do uldn and tapering down a bit.
Diluadid is strong. In hospital they give like 2.5mg for intense pain

Home alone dog watching. Just had 125mg line of S isomer Ketamine at exactly 12pm. I am eering on the lower doses side than usual cos it's so early in the day and i am trying to use it for it's theraputic benefits. Honestly time +5minutes and i feel like a whole other person. Already had to spit the drip twice which is not something i usually have to do so much at higher doses. I can tell this is really clean pure ketamine.